+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Ramieves

Apr 18, 2020
You do realise that you're posting in the family class sponsorship forum? I.e., everyone you're asking these questions of in this forum think you're talking about family class and therefore have family members?

The restriction does NOT apply to those with immediate family members.
Ok. Thanks! Didn't notice that..)

Reactions: armoured

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ok. Thanks! Didn't notice that..)
Hi! :) I read you previous messages. So you received PPR on March 14th and after getting your passport back from the VAC in Moscow you have been waiting for that “March 19th” rule gets lifted?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yep. Exactly..)
Thank you for your response. That’s funny how I recognized you as a russian speaking person because of “)” and decided to check your profile to find a timeline. Hehe. I have two more questions if you don’t mind. 1) Did your COPR expire or will be soon? 2) Have you asked your VO (I believe Warsaw?) if you’re allowed to travel?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Another week has gone. VACs are still closed, there was no updated information on the VACs site on Monday. So it means it won’t be reopened before August 31th (at very least). They can’t even open it for passport collection like other VACs did. Ridiculous. Cruel. Exhausting. Don’t know which word is more suitable for the situation. There must be a reason, right? My guess is that 99% of Moscow embassy employees didn’t get back to Russia. (After they were told to evaluate) So no one can issue visas. Those who already got DM how do you find strength to be patient? I would’ve just lost my mind and kept emailing them every week to ask for PPR. I couldn’t even imagine how painful this process can be :confused:

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Another week has gone. VACs are still closed, there was no updated information on the VACs site on Monday. So it means it won’t be reopened before August 31th (at very least). They can’t even open it for passport collection like other VACs did. Ridiculous. Cruel. Exhausting. Don’t know which word is more suitable for the situation. There must be a reason, right? My guess is that 99% of Moscow embassy employees didn’t get back to Russia. (After they were told to evaluate) So no one can issue visas. Those who already got DM how do you find strength to be patient? I would’ve just lost my mind and kept emailing them every week to ask for PPR. I couldn’t even imagine how painful this process can be :confused:
I am done guessing. All our guesses are just frustrating us and serve as a source of lousy mood and depressed thoughts.
This is all bullsh*t! No more guessing for me! : )

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I am done guessing. All our guesses are just frustrating us and serve as a source of lousy mood and depressed thoughts.
This is all bullsh*t! No more guessing for me! : )
Hi! Have you or your niece contacted the embassy in Moscow? Probably they could shed some light on the day of VACs reopening.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi! Have you or your niece contacted the embassy in Moscow? Probably they could shed some light on the day of VACs reopening.
Hi, Passanger. There is no need for me to phone the Embassy, I can just phone the VAC itself!
The Canadian Embassy in Moscow has nothing to do with the immigration file of my niece. Our Embassy in Moscow does not have an immigration section in it.
To be honest, if I was asked to go work in Moscow Embassy at this time, I would not go either. And I understand why Canadians would be very reluctant to go work in a place like Moscow. Can't pay me enough to go risk my life (and my freedom, possibly).....
However, my niece has phoned the VAC itself, it's not open and nobody knows anything about opening. I am sure there is no Canadian Consular Service (Embassy) representatives there.....
The Immigration process was very flexible and somewhat established as a very complex, but functional system prior to Covid. With Covid, unfortunately, we see many parts of this machine disintegrating, and Canada has a very little say in all this worldwide gongshow...
Thanks to the People's Republic and the CCP......

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi, Passanger. There is no need for me to phone the Embassy, I can just phone the VAC itself!
The Canadian Embassy in Moscow has nothing to do with the immigration file of my niece. Our Embassy in Moscow does not have an immigration section in it.
To be honest, if I was asked to go work in Moscow Embassy at this time, I would not go either. And I understand why Canadians would be very reluctant to go work in a place like Moscow. Can't pay me enough to go risk my life (and my freedom, possibly).....
However, my niece has phoned the VAC itself, it's not open and nobody knows anything about opening. I am sure there is no Canadian Consular Service (Embassy) representatives there.....
The Immigration process was very flexible and somewhat established as a very complex, but functional system prior to Covid. With Covid, unfortunately, we see many parts of this machine disintegrating, and Canada has a very little say in all this worldwide gongshow...
Thanks to the People's Republic and the CCP......
I didn’t say the embassy in Moscow is working on her file. But they do decide when VACs would be reopened because those VACs are connected to the embassy. They issue visas so they get to decide the day of reopening. To sum up, I believe the embassy knows more information than any VAC.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I didn’t say the embassy in Moscow is working on her file. But they do decide when VACs would be reopened because those VACs are connected to the embassy. They issue visas so they get to decide the day of reopening. To sum up, I believe the embassy knows more information than any VAC.
You didn't, I did and still do!
Canadian Federal Government, and IRCC is a Federal jurisdiction, has outsources ALL visa and otherwise Immigration issues to the company called VFS Global,
They have the network and expertise to handle this type of task, and they have, until Covid...
Once again, I am leaving Canadian Embassy out of this, they have plenty of other things to do in Moscow.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
You didn't, I did and still do!
Canadian Federal Government, and IRCC is a Federal jurisdiction, has outsources ALL visa and otherwise Immigration issues to the company called VFS Global,
They have the network and expertise to handle this type of task, and they have, until Covid...
Once again, I am leaving Canadian Embassy out of this, they have plenty of other things to do in Moscow.
I beg your pardon. Do you mean the VFS Global company processes applications and issues visas?

Reactions: olimjonn

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I beg your pardon. Do you mean the VFS Global company processes applications and issues visas?
No pardons needed. VFS Global in cooperation with IRCC, CSIS(Canadian security and Intelligence Service) for various background checks and, probably, a few other Federal agencies, are in charge of the whole process of issuing visas. I am sure IRCC has some kind of supervisory function, and a big say on the final decision, which is in vast majority of cases is a very simple "qualified or not qualified" according to the federal Immigration Act,
I am also sure no Canadian is dealing with the minutia of collecting and piecing together all the information for our immigration files. VFS Global is a big private company, they do visas for 64 countries, and they have have a gazillion VACs....
Here:
With 3399 application centres and operations in 144 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 64 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 224 million applications since its inception in 2001, and over 97.52 million biometric enrolments since 2007.

Yes, I am saying that the Canadian Embassy has nothing to do with any of our problems!

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
No pardons needed. VFS Global in cooperation with IRCC, CSIS(Canadian security and Intelligence Service) for various background checks and, probably, a few other Federal agencies, are in charge of the whole process of issuing visas. I am sure IRCC has some kind of supervisory function, and a big say on the final decision, which is in vast majority of cases is a very simple "qualified or not qualified" according to the federal Immigration Act,
I am also sure no Canadian is dealing with the minutia of collecting and piecing together all the information for our immigration files. VFS Global is a big private company, they do visas for 64 countries, and they have have a gazillion VACs....
Here:
With 3399 application centres and operations in 144 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 64 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 224 million applications since its inception in 2001, and over 97.52 million biometric enrolments since 2007.

Yes, I am saying that the Canadian Embassy has nothing to do with any of our problems!
PS
I can't freaking believe I am typing things in defense of our Liberal Government...... The world is turning upside down.....

sarasen77

Aug 29, 2017
Hi all,

So I'm sponsoring my wife, who is from Belarus, and our Belarusian marriage certificate and her workbook are both in Russian, and we had them translated at a certified translator in Belarus and the document copies were notarized by a public notary also in Belarus (public notary statement was written in Russian).

My question is: Should I also translate the public notary's statement on those document copies by the same translator or there's no need?