+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I wrote by email to Warsaw to ask about the status of our application. Response within a few hours was "application in process and slated for review soon." Did not read like a machine generated response or form letter (very short and to the point), so feels to me like they are working. Of course, "soon" is a very vague term these days.
I wanted to send an email in a few days too but now I think there’s no point in doing it since we both got AOR2 on the same day. So I would surely get same response. Maybe in a few weeks then.

Reactions: Belarusian

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I wanted to send an email in a few days too but now I think there’s no point in doing it since we both got AOR2 on the same day. So I would surely get same response. Maybe in a few weeks then.
Who knows? Probably does make sense to wait a bit.

I saw a few sad-face responses, I wasn't actually sad about this response - I didn't expect it to be much further along (although I'd hoped of course). But the main thing is that it was not just a pure automated response and was quick, so gave me the impression that they are indeed working.

At any rate, we shall see.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Who knows? Probably does make sense to wait a bit.

I saw a few sad-face responses, I wasn't actually sad about this response - I didn't expect it to be much further along (although I'd hoped of course). But the main thing is that it was not just a pure automated response and was quick, so gave me the impression that they are indeed working.

At any rate, we shall see.
Every time I emailed them (two times about the medical situation and one time to update some info) I received pretty non-automatic responses. Last time it was within one hour. What about sad reactions, I really am so sad about this whole virus thing, not only it destroyed our plans to reunite in April but extremely delayed everything. When we sent our app back in October we really hoped to spend this day together in Canada celebrating and enjoying summer time. Haha. To be completely honest it feels like I would need a therapist soon.

Reactions: Mariaont5119

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I guess the Moscow VAC has not reopened, as many of us were hoping...
Has anyone heard anything about what is going on with the Russian applications?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I was looking for an update and found out that VACs in Ukraine will reopen on July 6th. I thought it would be useful to know for people here who live close to these VACs. Unfortunately, the opening date of VACs in Russia remains unknown.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
As per the Warsaw VO, VAC in Moscow will be reopening in July.
My niece phoned the Canadian VAC in Moscow, she says someone picked up the phone to answer, but the woman could not give her any concrete answer to when they are opening to deal with the customers again, The worst thing is that it's widely expected for the Covid cases to start going up again im Moscow. I hope that is not going to affect re-opening of the VAC

Canuck_Morb

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Ottawa, Ont.
My niece phoned the Canadian VAC in Moscow, she says someone picked up the phone to answer, but the woman could not give her any concrete answer to when they are opening to deal with the customers again, The worst thing is that it's widely expected for the Covid cases to start going up again im Moscow. I hope that is not going to affect re-opening of the VAC
I know they will be sending out ppr this month. Not sure about in person visits yet.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hey everyone. Has anyone got any news from warsaw. Or ppr. They told us that they gonna send ppr in july but till now no movement even vfs is open now.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hey everyone. Has anyone got any news from warsaw. Or ppr. They told us that they gonna send ppr in july but till now no movement even vfs is open now.
I was just typing the same question. This week has gone and it seems no one got anything. I have no idea why. They were supposed to make people relieved this week.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I was just typing the same question. This week has gone and it seems no one got anything. I have no idea why. They were supposed to make people relieved this week.
Yes. They replied back that they wil ask for pasport in july once vfs open. It is really frustating to wait like this.

Reactions: Aricsingh

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Every one is talking about Poland VAC being re-opened in July but is it to Poland VAC where we send passports? I got email referring to Moscow VAC today, but in previous email they were referring me to Czech VAC. Do we have to work with whatever VAC they assign us? Or we have choice?
My friend, how are you?
Congrats on the email confirming that your paperwork is done and all you are waiting for now is reopening of te VACs
Can you please tell me what email address are you sending your emails to to get the answer?
I am sure my nieces file is in Warsaw and her VAC should be Moscow, as she is Russian.
Thank you so much