+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
First, just judging from how Russia/Moscow is doing staged re-opening (although I've lost track of the details), it's fairly likely Moscow VAC will open soon too. (I don't know situation in Kyiv...)

But mostly the delay is at the VO, except for those who are waiting for the passport request and biometrics etc. I'm only guessing, but expect as soon as they're in a position to process (esp for the passport requests) that they'll offer you to send it to one of the regional open offices. I.e. send us your passport, you can send it to Warsaw, or to Moscow or Kyiv when they are open.

For biometrics it's a bit easier, pretty much as always, you can submit at any VAC when it's open, and they'll send a link to check what's the closest open one.

But only a guess. Most likely is that by the time they get to this the offices will (mostly) be open.
My thought was that it’s probably in the interest of Warsaw VO to process as many cases as possible. Because now they almost stopped transferring files there. So no new cases are awaiting right now. But after Sydney becomes fully functional, Warsaw will get bunch of files which were extremely delayed. So to prevent chaos in the future...I mean.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
they wrote that Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. I think doesn`t matter where you live you can use courier. If you have DM and Pre-A you can write to Vac that you can send passport to Warsaw
Btw the VAC in Baku is open. Not that far away :D

• Haha
Reactions: Belarusian

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My thought was that it’s probably in the interest of Warsaw VO to process as many cases as possible.
Sure. Note that that when I said "Warsaw VO" I was including all other related government agencies, etc. If VO Warsaw is waiting on security check (for example), they can't do much of anything to speed it up.

So in short, who knows? At least a few here know decision made and are just waiting on passport request.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Sure. Note that that when I said "Warsaw VO" I was including all other related government agencies, etc. If VO Warsaw is waiting on security check (for example), they can't do much of anything to speed it up.

So in short, who knows? At least a few here know decision made and are just waiting on passport request.
Since we are both applied last October and our cases were transferred Dec-Jan, I just hope that every part of screening has already started so every request was sent and hopefully those answers were received by Warsaw, so now only the eligibility thing is left. All I have is hope to see my partner this summer. Preferably ASAP! :D

Moneris

Oct 9, 2013
Hi everyone, I noticed that I mixed up my grandparent's birthdays in Additional Family Info application for my parent's sponsorship application (after over a year of submitting it...). Could that affect their decision about our application? Can someone who had similar experience advise please. Thanks!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi everyone, I noticed that I mixed up my grandparent's birthdays in Additional Family Info application for my parent's sponsorship application (after over a year of submitting it...). Could that affect their decision about our application? Can someone who had similar experience advise please. Thanks!
I think you should order GCMS notes to find out if it mentioned there as an error or misrepresentation. Or simply email them to explain your situation. Or ignore it till they contact you about it if they would ever notice. Up to you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Send a webform to correct. It probably won't matter, but just in case. I believe they primarily use this info for identification.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
How are you all, my fellow Warsaw VO and Warsaw VAC co-sufferers! : )
Another week went by, and it looks like there was no activity from our beloved Warsaw?
I understand the mutual agreement on this forum was that we are sitting expecting a wave of "the good news" after reopening?
Does anyone have a good news to share?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
How are you all, my fellow Warsaw VO and Warsaw VAC co-sufferers! : )
Another week went by, and it looks like there was no activity from our beloved Warsaw?
I understand the mutual agreement on this forum was that we are sitting expecting a wave of "the good news" after reopening?
Does anyone have a good news to share?
news will be from July 1

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos