+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi! How long have they been received by Warsaw before they sent aor2?
Our file was sent to Warsaw on Jan 24. On Feb 20 they added on ECAS the golden second line “We started processing your file..” which actually was meant to be AOR2. But not in our case apparently.

beenaya

Oct 7, 2019
November 18, 2018: Application sent
November 23, 2018: Application received in Sydney, NS
November 23, 2018: Application received on ECAS
January 18, 2019: Started processing application
January 22, 2019: Acknowledge of Receipt (AOR) -Family Class Sponsorship Application emailed to Sponsor
January 23, 2019: Linked Application to GCkey account
January 31, 2019: Background check in process
February 16, 2019: Reviewing if eligibility requirements met
February 17, 2019: Biometrics requested
February 18, 2019: Sponsor Approval (SA) Sponsorship Eligibility Decision
February 19, 2019: Medical Request
February 26, 2019: Biometrics completed
March 4, 2019: Medical Completed
March 7, 2019: Medical Passed
April 10, 2019: File Transfered to Warsaw Email
May 10, 2019: Warsaw started processing application on ECAS
May 13, 2018: AOR2

My husband is a student in Estonia. He's originally from Nigeria and when I talked to an immigration laywer who my cousin works with he straight up told me that juat cause my husband is Nigerian his application will take 2-3 years. I was not happy with that statement at all kerala result. So yes it is very painful to see other applications get approved between 3-6 months. I really hope Canadian immigration isn't racist as per what the immigration laywer had told me.
Definitely a little more slow than some but not crazy yet at least. I'm pretty confused about how it works. It's definitely the case that Indian and Philippine applications are getting through at lightning speed most OFTEN. Canadian citizens aren't getting any preferential treatment as sponsors because those are mostly PR sponsor applications as well

Reactions: Danik

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
My friend just called the VAC in Warsaw and a person said that they still don’t know when they would reopen. I think same situation is happening to VACs in Russia. But the good thing is that I saw two more people who received AOR2 recently (in the spreadsheet)
Hope to see more updates from our VO.

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
My friend just called the VAC in Warsaw and a person said that they still don’t know when they would reopen. I think same situation is happening to VACs in Russia. But the good thing is that I saw two more people who received AOR2 recently (in the spreadsheet)
Hope to see more updates from our VO.
I think that by the July 15th everything is gonna be working, including flights

olimjonn

Jun 12, 2020
Hi all,
My application moved to Poland in Feb 6, so far i was checking my status from web not from that gckey account (because i was not able to access it), anyways, it was showing 'in progress' so far but today it says: 'Application Received' although i did not receive any emails regarding this change. Is it her majesty, sacred AOR2? Or am i going nuts here?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
June 28 2019 applicant here. I emailed Warsaw three days ago and just got a reply saying my application is approved, ppr will be sent out once the VAC in Moscow opens. Good news all, they are working!
Congratulations!! :) So happy for you! Did your status change to Decision made?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi all,
My application moved to Poland in Feb 6, so far i was checking my status from web not from that gckey account (because i was not able to access it), anyways, it was showing 'in progress' so far but today it says: 'Application Received' although i did not receive any emails regarding this change. Is it her majesty, sacred AOR2? Or am i going nuts here?
As far as I know AOR2 is when your status switched back to In Progress and you can see “We started processing your app on (f.e.) Jan 1st”. But also AOR2 is a letter from your VO saying they received it.

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
June 28 2019 applicant here. I emailed Warsaw three days ago and just got a reply saying my application is approved, ppr will be sent out once the VAC in Moscow opens. Good news all, they are working!
Wow thank you for telling us! Such a good news, I wonder when it’s gonna happen, I mean reopening

Reactions: Canuck_Morb