+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I’ve just noticed that there’s no progress bar on GCKEY anymore. So this may mean it’s gonna be more than a year of waiting now. We chose not the best time for applying outland. Or it was the virus that chose the wrong time to appear lol

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I’ve just noticed that there’s no progress bar on GCKEY anymore. So this may mean it’s gonna be more than a year of waiting now. We chose not the best time for applying outland. Or it was the virus that chose the wrong time to appear lol
Or maybe just a glitch. Seems to be working now, at least for my file.

This board has other previous reports of periodic glitches.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Or maybe just a glitch. Seems to be working now, at least for my file.

This board has other previous reports of periodic glitches.
Just checked it again, nothing changed since this morning :( Don’t know what to think. Seems like it’s for a reason. But even if it’s just a glitch I’m still quite sure we’re going to except huuuge delays. We already are, unfortunately.

Did anyone get any updates btw? PR for example?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Just checked it again, nothing changed since this morning :( Don’t know what to think. Seems like it’s for a reason. But even if it’s just a glitch I’m still quite sure we’re going to except huuuge delays. We already are, unfortunately.

Did anyone get any updates btw? PR for example?
I have DM and my Gckey is ok all day

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
PA received an email from CIC today that there was correspondence in gckey account. Went into gckey and downloaded a letter from Warsaw office acknowledging receipt (so I guess this literally is AOR2), file creation, etc. Boilerplate about most aspects including if interview is required, may take some time, how to look up information on Canada and employment, etc. (Note though, this is clearly not the pre-arrival services letter).

At any rate, some indication that Warsaw is working, at least a tiny bit. (I haven't been following whether Poland is under lockdown, mind)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
PA received an email from CIC today that there was correspondence in gckey account. Went into gckey and downloaded a letter from Warsaw office acknowledging receipt (so I guess this literally is AOR2), file creation, etc. Boilerplate about most aspects including if interview is required, may take some time, how to look up information on Canada and employment, etc. (Note though, this is clearly not the pre-arrival services letter).

At any rate, some indication that Warsaw is working, at least a tiny bit. (I haven't been following whether Poland is under lockdown, mind)
:DCongratulations. you waited too long for news. the visa department at the embassy apparently began to work. Because many structures began to work in Poland. but vac don`t work:(

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
:DCongratulations. you waited too long for news. the visa department at the embassy apparently began to work. Because many structures began to work in Poland. but vac don`t work:(
At this point, I will take what I can get!

Hello
Just got my AOR2!
Omg you should’ve seen my shackling hands when I got an email from GCKEY.
I guess it means nobody touched our file since January.
Seems they must've opened a bunch of files pending in the last few days.

And boy, do I understand - I had very low expectations (my lowball guess was that it would be acknowledgement they'd received one updated document I sent), but even so, I was way more excited than I should have been to have received anything at all.

At this point given travel restrictions and other commitments, school for kids, etc., it's not like we could go tomorrow anyway. But any idea on likely timeline would make a big difference mentally - we just can't plan anything.