+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi did you contact your VAC or VO? It took less than an hour to upload biometrics in my case. It was some sort of automatic process. So It might be a mistake made by VAC.
I send 2 web form to them. The first one is in the end of January, the other one is in March. They have not replied

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I send 2 web form to them. The first one is in the end of January, the other one is in March. They have not replied
They ignored my web form but replied to my email. So you may want to send the VO an email. Too bad you can’t contact that VAC right now.

Last edited:

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi congrats! Are you sure your file is processing in Warsaw? I mean I just noticed that on the sheet It’s said your file got transferred to Mississauga which is great :)
Yeah, first my application was transferred to Mississauga and then we got email that they sent it to Warsaw VO. I forgot to update the excel sheet :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Belarusian

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yeah, first my application was transferred to Mississauga and then we got email that they sent it to Warsaw VO. I forgot to update the excel sheet :rolleyes:
Woow!! I’m really sorry :( This is so unfair to you because transfer to Mississauga is like a golden ticket for faster processing.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi again everyone. I’m just over the Moon! Last night I wrote an email to Warsaw about my medical since last time they replied to my email was 1,5 months ago. So this morning I got a response from them saying It was a technical hiccup and now my medical results are in the system. Time to relax :D

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
hello everyone! I don't have access to gkey because we have a lawyer. but if I just check on the site, the last entry is "medical results have been recieved". tell me please , when it will be passed, the information will be updated? or is it only the lawyer who sees it?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
hello everyone! I don't have access to gkey because we have a lawyer. but if I just check on the site, the last entry is "medical results have been recieved". tell me please , when it will be passed, the information will be updated? or is it only the lawyer who sees it?
this info will be only in Gckey