FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Update on my case. I finally bit the bullet and contacted my MP. The office found out they still have not started my husband's eligibility yet. (He is the applicant) There are no red flags on the file that could be holding it up. My MP wants to wait and see what reply the VO repsonds to them on what is going on with our case. If the MP does feel the reason is valid then they will escalate it.

I hope this lights a fire under their ass to start to finish processing our application. I am a feeling it has been sitting on someone's desk for a year and nothing has been done on the case. Fingers crossed this gets things moving!

Waitingame

Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WVO
Update on my case. I finally bit the bullet and contacted my MP. The office found out they still have not started my husband's eligibility yet. (He is the applicant) There are no red flags on the file that could be holding it up. My MP wants to wait and see what reply the VO repsonds to them on what is going on with our case. If the MP does feel the reason is valid then they will escalate it.

I hope this lights a fire under their ass to start to finish processing our application. I am a feeling it has been sitting on someone's desk for a year and nothing has been done on the case. Fingers crossed this gets things moving!
When I contacted my MP they replied 2 weeks later when my husband got ppr already. Useless in my case. Hope your MP is better

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
When I contacted my MP they replied 2 weeks later when my husband got ppr already. Useless in my case. Hope your MP is better
They seem better than the last one I dealt one. They were able to get info to us today on the same day I called them. That sucks the MP was useless for you. It is like we have to make government works do their jobs.

Waitingame

Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WVO
They seem better than the last one I dealt one. They were able to get info to us today on the same day I called them. That sucks the MP was useless for you. It is like we have to make government works do their jobs.
Literally. I had a representative and I still did most of the work. Buuuummmerr

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
It's horrible that they can go over the 12 months without contacting the applicant or the sponsor... I wish you the best luck Lisa, I know this must be stressful.

Reactions: Johnson7771

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It's horrible that they can go over the 12 months without contacting the applicant or the sponsor... I wish you the best luck Lisa, I know this must be stressful.
Yes, thanks yeah it sucks. I am just over and done being pissed off with CIC. I just want them to complete our application already.

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
So, I contacted my MP for an update and found out that eligibility has passed and criminality checks are taking place now. Interesting to note that GcKey still says eligibility in process and we've received no messages at all about eligibility passing. So...contact your MP to get a real sense of what's happening with your app because it might be better than you think!

Timelime in my profile.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
So, I contacted my MP for an update and found out that eligibility has passed and criminality checks are taking place now. Interesting to note that GcKey still says eligibility in process and we've received no messages at all about eligibility passing. So...contact your MP to get a real sense of what's happening with your app because it might be better than you think!

Timelime in my profile.
That is good your eligibility is passed. They have not started my husbands. They have been sitting on his case for 1 year. We are working with a MP. I hope to get some answers soon.

Reactions: lccliff

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed

Timelime in my profile.
Also how is the MP working when you case has not been 12 months?

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Can anyone tell me what AOR2 looks like? I got the VO transfer 2 weeks ago and still no AOR2
The letter will be in Gckey...called Acknowledgment of receipt. It tells you they have "created a file" for you and will process your app.

Reactions: alaria and Bynming