App. received : October 9,2018
AOR1: January 22,2019
Biometrics Request: February 26, 2019
SA: March 12, 2019
Application moved to Warsaw: March 15, 2019
Medical Request: April 16, 2019
RPRF: July 11, 2019
PPR: August 21, 2019
Wow, congratulations! Not even 1 year. You are so lucky!!

Reactions: Waitingame

Waitingame

Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WVO
Yes, more than a month in my case. All is well that ends well, I guess!)

Waitingame

Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WVO
Wow, that's long. I'd lose my patience :D usually what I've heard was PPR coming same or next day after DM. So you got DM in just 9 months! That's great!
In my case it was good that it happened later. Resolved some issues and here you go, PPR!

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Looks like the still processing October 2018 applicants, none from November got any updates.
Why are they slowing down o_O
I am August 2018 applicant. I have heard no new update since August 2018. Crazy!!!

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I am August 2018 applicant. I have heard no new update since August 2018. Crazy!!!
Since it's been more than a year now for you, you're free to take actions. You can come to your MP and they will make an inquiry on your behalf. As best it'll speed up the process. At worst you'll at least get some information.

Reactions: mpigeau and svilli

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Since it's been more than a year now for you, you're free to take actions. You can come to your MP and they will make an inquiry on your behalf. As best it'll speed up the process. At worst you'll at least get some information.
MP was useless, they never got back to us after trying to contact them many times. Our rep contacted them two months ago and they said still being processed. They will contact us if a decision is made or if they need anything else from us.

Reactions: Waitingame

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
MP was useless, they never got back to us after trying to contact them many times. Our rep contacted them two months ago and they said still being processed. They will contact us if a decision is made or if they need anything else from us.
Of course I don't know your particular case, but just a few things to consider. First of all, if you contacted your MP a few months ago, a response from Warsaw "We are still processing" would be valid, because 12 months period had not passed to that time. But now you have more reasons to contact them. Second of all, I don't know if you contacted your MP personally or via your rep. Many reps (not all of them, but probably most) don't want to lift a finger unless it's absolutely necessary. They prefer to go the standard line like "prepare the forms, send an application, forget about it and wait until a response comes from CIC, no matter how much time it takes". It's personal for you, not for your rep. They are ok to wait infinite time. So if your rep told you they contacted an MP and there was no response, then I'd suggest contact your MP personally if you can. And lastly, what I've heard on this forum, MPs themselves quite often need to be pushed to take actions.
So, I'd suggest you to contact your MP personally (even if you did it last time, now you have a reason as 12 months have passed), give them all the details, be persistent, follow up, and you're probably get an answer.