+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

dibyapal

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
This thread always gives me panic because i see applications taking more than 12 months. But in the last few days it seems Warsaw has been a bit more active :)
Hope that the last years applications are also moved faster now. Wanted to write a letter to someone i dont know yet :), about discriminatory process when compared to some other visa offices :D

Reactions: mpigeau and svilli

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hi my patiently waiting Friends :)
Some update from my side...
Security and eligibility are "Not started", nevertheless in MyCIC account Eligibility is in progress for an ages...
Criminality is still in progress. It was started before my SA (which were 3 months before GCMS notes). I see some steps of Criminality check already passed and that's all.
Canada and US already did their criminal check, it was pretty fast.... now waiting for "no idea whose responce" and a miracle:)

Reactions: mpigeau

EVN

Feb 21, 2019
Hi my patiently waiting Friends :)
Some update from my side...
Security and eligibility are "Not started", nevertheless in MyCIC account Eligibility is in progress for an ages...
Criminality is still in progress. It was started before my SA (which were 3 months before GCMS notes). I see some steps of Criminality check already passed and that's all.
Canada and US already did their criminal check, it was pretty fast.... now waiting for "no idea whose responce" and a miracle:)
Hi svilli, I think we have similar timelines. According to my GCMS notes, my eligibility and security are not started. On GC account though it says we are reviewing... I think not started actually means in progress

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hi svilli, I think we have similar timelines. According to my GCMS notes, my eligibility and security are not started. On GC account though it says we are reviewing... I think not started actually means in progress
Evn, when your notes were issued and when they started criminality?
I see that you are October applicant...

Criminality start day you can find in "Activity" section.

EVN

Feb 21, 2019
Evn, when your notes were issued and when they started criminality?
I see that you are October applicant...

Criminality start day you can find in "Activity" section.
First one is dated April 8 and second is is dated May 10, 2019. On both, criminality says "PASSED" (January)

Lakers24

Oct 18, 2018
Hello again everyone, small update from me.. Today I received a pre arrival email from Warsaw. File has been transferred there since January... From your experience, what does this email mean? And also any rough estimate for when I can expect PPR ? Thanks in advance

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hello again everyone, small update from me.. Today I received a pre arrival email from Warsaw. File has been transferred there since January... From your experience, what does this email mean? And also any rough estimate for when I can expect PPR ? Thanks in advance
What about your timline?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Lakers24

EVN

Feb 21, 2019
It's hard to say since every case is different. But you are definitely very close to PPR. There have been people who received the ppr on the following day and some waited for longer. Great news though...

Reactions: Lakers24

Lakers24

Oct 18, 2018
just logged on to ECAS and I see it says decision made under the permanent resident application section. Any ideas what this means? Am I getting close to PPR ? Thanks so much

Reactions: EVN and svilli