+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Bucko23

Jun 3, 2018
Hey compadres! I frequent another forum, it's a Russian speaking one and there are a few Dec applicants there, all Russian or Ukraininan, going through Warsaw mainly. None of them got any decisions yet. There were a bunch of October applicants there too, about 3 or 4, and they got their cases approverd around May this year, making the whole immigration trip about 7-8 months, door to door. Thus it is not unreasonable to expect that come about Aug or so our spouses will get their papers too.

Here is the link to the forum:

http://www.rusforum.ca/topic15267-11205.html
Fingers crossed Ironbird .. August is now upon us .. Good luck all !!

Montrealya

May 12, 2018
Hello

My spouse application passed 13 Months at Warsaw office till moments because I changed the province inside Canada, and they asked me to apply a new undertaking application .
My spouse medical exam has expired, and now I don't know if they will ask her to do a new one or not.
anyone knows about changing province processing time? and if we should do the medical again or not?
Thanks

deveryv

Jan 26, 2018
Updated....visitor visa denied today!

Application sent to Mississauga April 13th
Visitor visa denied April 17th
AOR1 May 22nd
Medical request May 25th
Approved as sponsor May 26th
Medical passed June 4th
Application sent to Warsaw June 8th
AOR2 July 30th
Biometrics for visitors visa done and uploaded to online account August 8th
Visitors visa denied August 16th

Ironbird

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 Jan, 2018, AOR2 May 2018
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Visitor visa denied? Yeah, that's unfortunate... I heard that this is a usual thing, to deny a visa to a sponsorship applicant. I think the word for the denying reason is "double intent" - the sponsored person wants to stay in Canada permanently, so IRCC is not convinced that they will go back to their country before the visa expires.

Reactions: firewithin6667

firewithin6667

May 15, 2017
Updated....visitor visa denied today!

Application sent to Mississauga April 13th
Visitor visa denied April 17th
AOR1 May 22nd
Medical request May 25th
Approved as sponsor May 26th
Medical passed June 4th
Application sent to Warsaw June 8th
AOR2 July 30th
Biometrics for visitors visa done and uploaded to online account August 8th
Visitors visa denied August 16th
Hey man! Sorry to hear about your situation. It's very very hard to get a visitor visa while a spousal application is in progress because of duel intent, as Ironbird stated.

Here is a person who got approved from New Dehli's side, as well as the documentation they had to provide:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-granted-wife-of-pr.273759/

I hope this link helps you, if you wish to continue the route of visitor visa!

Bucko23

Jun 3, 2018
Hey man! Sorry to hear about your situation. It's very very hard to get a visitor visa while a spousal application is in progress because of duel intent, as Ironbird stated.

Here is a person who got approved from New Dehli's side, as well as the documentation they had to provide:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-granted-wife-of-pr.273759/

I hope this link helps you, if you wish to continue the route of visitor visa!
Hi Ironbird and deveryv

We were also denied a VV last week, after we received AOR2 from Warsaw on 29 May 2018. I therefore emailed the Warsaw VO directly for an update on the status of our PR application and after a week they responded that an interview will be required for my spouse in Moscow. before a final decision can be made. (even thou GCkey has not been updated). I understand such interviews will have a 4 week advanced notice on receipt of the invitation. I will contact my local MP in Canada as they powers to liaise with all VO's internationally. They can obtain officers notes in 7 days, free of charge, This information will help us enormously before the interview.

Good luck to you all.

Ironbird

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Hey Bucko,

Yeah it's definitely a good thing that your sponsorship journey is coming to a close, alough the interview is a bit of a challenge to muscle through. If you don't mind me asking man, what do you think prompted the decision to have an interview? Have you and your spouse spent little time being physically together (I understand that Kyrgyzstan is about a 20 something hour flight from Canada)? Did you not have enough family at your wedding?

I hope that our case goes through without roadblocks, but hey, we might be called in like you in a few weeks.

Thank you!

Bucko23

Jun 3, 2018
Hey Bucko,

Yeah it's definitely a good thing that your sponsorship journey is coming to a close, alough the interview is a bit of a challenge to muscle through. If you don't mind me asking man, what do you think prompted the decision to have an interview? Have you and your spouse spent little time being physically together (I understand that Kyrgyzstan is about a 20 something hour flight from Canada)? Did you not have enough family at your wedding?

I hope that our case goes through without roadblocks, but hey, we might be called in like you in a few weeks.

Thank you!

Hey there .. yes you are right, we are about 20 hours apart now.. but over the years we have traveled much together. It is possible the interview is being asked to question this. We had wedding and Kyrgyz traditional ceremony, was small but nevertheless was real. Had honeymoon too.

My suggestion would be to email Warsaw and ask for update for your wife, as we are both on the same timeline it seems. At least you will know and be able to prepare whatever the news is.

Cheers :)

Ironbird

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Hey Bucko23,

Thank you so much for the information, and good luch on your interview, keep us all posted and updated. Well, one thing that makes me happy after Bucko's post is that our immigration processes (mine, Bucko's and firewithin's) seem to be coming to a resolve now.

Thank you once again Bucko23!

firewithin6667

May 15, 2017
Thanks Bucko23 for the information. I will contact the VO as you did to see if we also need to do an interview.

Based on what you said, I think I would be in a similar situation, so I'm thinking now that it may be likely.

Thanks once again, and good luck on your interview. I hope everything goes well.

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey there .. yes you are right, we are about 20 hours apart now.. but over the years we have traveled much together. It is possible the interview is being asked to question this. We had wedding and Kyrgyz traditional ceremony, was small but nevertheless was real. Had honeymoon too.

My suggestion would be to email Warsaw and ask for update for your wife, as we are both on the same timeline it seems. At least you will know and be able to prepare whatever the news is.

Cheers :)
What a surprise man, i'm sponsoring my wife from Kyrgyzstan too ;) But our's is moving much slower

firewithin6667

May 15, 2017
What a surprise man, i'm sponsoring my wife from Kyrgyzstan too ;) But our's is moving much slower
Good luck! What's your timeline?

Bucko, Ironbird and I are all December 2017 applicants (As in, Mississauga received our applications then). So we are about 8 months into the process. Hope that will help give you some bearing as to when to expect news.

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Good luck! What's your timeline?

Bucko, Ironbird and I are all December 2017 applicants (As in, Mississauga received our applications then). So we are about 8 months into the process. Hope that will help give you some bearing as to when to expect news.
Yeah, that would help. We are May 9th applicants. Delivered - May 10th, AOR - June 15th, Decision made sponsor - July 6th, and SA letter only August 17th :eek:
They transferred our file to Nova Scotia for a reason i don't know, coz May applicants should still have been accepted by Mississauga. I am afraid of thinking how long it is going to take until I receive AOR2. Neither we got Medical request

firewithin6667

May 15, 2017
Yeah, that would help. We are May 9th applicants. Delivered - May 10th, AOR - June 15th, Decision made - July 6th, and SA letter only August 17th :eek:
They transferred our file to Nova Scotia for a reason i don't know, coz May applicants should still have been accepted by Mississauga. I am afraid of thinking how long it is going to take until I receive AOR2
For me, as soon as we finished the medical on March 3rd, we got a notification of file transfer to Warsaw (Within a day or two). Afterwards, AOR2 was May 28th I think, late May for sure. So roughly 3 months after medical is when we got the AOR2 letter.

Vlad93

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everybody, I am from Russia. I got passport request just a few hours ago. I am so happy.

My timeline:
Application sent to Mississauga November 24th,2017
AOR2 February 20th
Medical request January
Medical passed January
Application sent to Warsaw February 16th
Yesterday background check turned from "in progress" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
GCKEY Final decision "Your application is in progress".
On-line Servises PR application status "in process"
Wish you the best of luck:)