AOR Received.
AOR1 Jan, 2018, AOR2 May 2018
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Its strange how warsaw takes 6 or more months to process some cases and 4 months for others. I guess its all case by case. Our case got to warsaw in the beginning of march, so afer this latest reply i have some hope that hey.. it could be another 2 months and thats it

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hey guys, how long does warsaw take for security after the interview ? I guess thats the last stage for us before a decision is made. I really hope soon. This month will be our anniversary. :(

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys!
I am super happy to share great news with you!
I am August 25 applicant (2017), my VO was Warsaw. Finally received DM on April 27 and PPR on May 9.

In total 8,5 months, which is shorter than we expected. Background check went 'in process' on February 8, therefore it took them around 3 months to complete it. In meanwhile we requested GCMS notes (beginning of march), but never received them.

Throughout the whole process no requests for additional docs, nothing, even though I was expecting as I lived in 4 countries for more than 6 months and had to provide 4 police reports (including USA - the longest). Also extensive travel history.

Best of luck to all applicants and happy meetings with your loved ones to those who got visas.

P.S. All info in my signature. Feel free to ask me any questions;)

Reactions: Bucko23 and A380

Ironbird

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Guys!
I am August 25 applicant (2017), my VO was Warsaw. Finally received DM on April 27 and PPR on May 9.

In total 8,5 months, which is shorter than we expected. Background check went 'in process' on February 8, therefore it took them around 3 months to complete it. In meanwhile we requested GCMS notes (beginning of march), but never received them.

Throughout the whole process no requests for additional docs, nothing, even though I was expecting as I lived in 4 countries for more than 6 months and had to provide 4 police reports (including USA - the longest). Also extensive travel history.

Best of luck to all applicants and happy meetings with your loved ones to those who got visas.

Heeeyyyy!!! Congrats!!!!

Do you think there may have been factors that prolonged the process? Such as having to get 4 police certificates? I know that the US ones took 4 months or so if you are not a citizen. They switched over to electronic processing just recently? Anything that comes to mind? Congrats again!!!!

Montrealya

May 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I sponsored my wife who lives in Russia, and our visa office is Warsaw, we got Decision Made on 28 April( Saturday) on E-case statue, and same day Pre-Arrival service email to my wife GCKEY statue.
Since that date there is no passport request. today May 13th.
Please answer if you have an idea.

Thanks

Montrealya

May 12, 2018
Guys!

Congratesss,,
We got DM and Pre-arrival email on 28 April, but no passport request, could you tell me how you got the passport request? email? mail? you or your sponsor?
thanks

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Heeeyyyy!!! Congrats!!!!

Do you think there may have been factors that prolonged the process? Such as having to get 4 police certificates? I know that the US ones took 4 months or so if you are not a citizen. They switched over to electronic processing just recently? Anything that comes to mind? Congrats again!!!!
Thank you!
Honestly, considering my extensive travel history and 4 countries of residence, I think we got our decision pretty fast. Our lawyer assured us that the process is still going even though we were waiting for the US police clearance (about 4 months, we applied before they introduced electronic thing), I sent it only in December. Background took around 3 months in total - not bad. Also, we've worked really hard to provide a great deal of relationship proofs and evidences that we are a true couple, I feel it helped and they quickly moved to background check (after verification of relationship legitimacy) once we supplied all necessary police clearances.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Congratesss,,
We got DM and Pre-arrival email on 28 April, but no passport request, could you tell me how you got the passport request? email? mail? you or your sponsor?
thanks
Montrealya,
I also live in Russia and going to Montreal :) Basically, our lawyer (all communication went through her email as we did not have online account linked) received a passport request letter on May 9 (it was still May 8 in Canada) and forwarded to us. I was also getting nervous about not receiving PPR, but I think such delays are due to some holidays they have in Poland (May 1 and May 3 I think), in our case it also took 11 days to get it.
Do not worry, on Russian forum people say that it is normal to receive passport request withing 1-4 weeks after decision made showed in ECAS. ;)
Just a bit more patience and you will get it ! Good luck

Montrealya

May 12, 2018
Montrealya,
I also live in Russia and going to Montreal :) Basically, our lawyer (all communication went through her email as we did not have online account linked) received a passport request letter on May 9 (it was still May 8 in Canada) and forwarded to us. I was also getting nervous about not receiving PPR, but I think such delays are due to some holidays they have in Poland (May 1 and May 3 I think), in our case it also took 11 days to get it.
Do not worry, on Russian forum people say that it is normal to receive passport request withing 1-4 weeks after decision made showed in ECAS. ;)
Just a bit more patience and you will get it ! Good luck
Thank you for your reply, and hope to get the passport request soon, and congrats for your visa, you will like Montreal indeed, but be ready for french atmosphere and culture.) good luck

Kupfetdreh

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I sponsored my wife who lives in Russia, and our visa office is Warsaw, we got Decision Made on 28 April( Saturday) on E-case statue, and same day Pre-Arrival service email to my wife GCKEY statue.
Since that date there is no passport request. today May 13th.
Please answer if you have an idea.

Thanks
We got Pre Arrival letter on May 09. And PPR on May 15. not sure what the holdup is with yours...

Kupfetdreh

Dec 15, 2017
Your Decision Made was on E.case? and how did you get the confirmation PPR by email or mail? do you have an idea how long could take after the DM?
Our lawyer got both as emails, AND our eCas changed on the same day. May 09. 'Permanent resident aplication' from 'in process' to 'decision made'. And on May 15. the 6th line showed: (... we send __________ correspondence on May 15 ...)

Montrealya

May 12, 2018
Our lawyer got both as emails, AND our eCas changed on the same day. May 09. 'Permanent resident aplication' from 'in process' to 'decision made'. And on May 15. the 6th line showed: (... we send __________ correspondence on May 15 ...)
I see what you mean, in my E.case, it is Decision Made for permanent resident application, but I am still without update of 6th line, but only 5 which is Medical received.
we are not using a lawyer for our application, so that's why maybe your case was faster and ours no. immigration give a consideration to profiles with lawyers more than others, and this is true whatever they try to say this is not.
Thank you for sharing your experience

firewithin6667

May 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm a December 8th 2017 applicant in Warsaw. We recently got an AOR2, just wanted to let everyone know in case they are in a similar situation

Ironbird

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 2
Med's Request
Jan 2018
Med's Done....
Feb 2018
Yup. Aor1 dec 5. File transfer to warsaw mar 2, Aor2 may 21st.