+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I just found this thread now. Thank you all for sharing your experience.

Our application was received in Mississauga on Aug 08. We received an email that it was forwarded to Warsaw on Oct 04. Haven't heard anything since.

So I still need to receive a notice that it was received by the Warsaw office?
You will get an e-mail from the office. It took a week for me to get it, but it's known to take even 2-3 weeks.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Still the same thing - background check in progress. I also did not get any requests from them. I guess I have to wait longer.
Ohh .. They are talking so long .. So, I shouldn't expect anything sooner.. My GIC account still shows additional documents are uploaded. I uploaded schedule A & PCC on Aug 10. Not sure if they got it not. ECAS shows 4 lines including correspondence sent on Aug 02. Did you upload sched A & PCC already? If yes what does it shows on GIC account?
Still the same thing - background check in progress. I also did not get any requests from them. I guess I have to wait longer.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I just found this thread now. Thank you all for sharing your experience.

Our application was received in Mississauga on Aug 08. We received an email that it was forwarded to Warsaw on Oct 04. Haven't heard anything since.

So I still need to receive a notice that it was received by the Warsaw office?
Our application was transferred to Warsaw on 23 Aug & received email from Warsaw VO on Sept 13. They started processing our application on sept 8, ECAS was updated on sept 9th.

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Ohh .. They are talking so long .. So, I shouldn't expect anything sooner.. My GIC account still shows additional documents are uploaded. I uploaded schedule A & PCC on Aug 10. Not sure if they got it not. ECAS shows 4 lines including correspondence sent on Aug 02. Did you upload sched A & PCC already? If yes what does it shows on GIC account?
Every case is different, it might be way quicker for you. Did you submit Schedule A & PCC before your application was transferred or did Warsaw request those again? I sent my documents through a webform and mail to Mississauga before my file was transferred. At first, MyCIC showed that they need additional documents, then I had the same thing as you do now, after that it changed to "we do not need additional documents". They definitely got your stuff, I wouldn't rely on those statuses in MyCiC because they are often not updated. Your file gets transferred only after they get your Schedule A.

Last edited:

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Every case is different, it might be way quicker for you. Did you submit Schedule A & PCC before your application was transferred or did Warsaw request those again? I sent my documents through a webform and mail to Mississauga before my file was transferred. At first, MyCIC showed that they need additional documents, then I had the same thing as you do now, after that it changed to "we do not need additional documents". They definitely got your stuff, I wouldn't rely on those statuses in MyCiC because they are often not updated. Your file gets transferred only after they get your Schedule A.
Yes, I submitted schedule A & PCC before file transferred to Warsaw. So it means they have them & might didn't update the MyCIC account. Let's see how long this process takes & thanks for the information.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys!
Can anyone answer to my query please?
My timeline is:
AOR August 23
NA2 September 22
Transferred to Warsaw - October 26
Stream PNP
I dont know how fast or slow Warsaw vo is
When approximately can I expect PPR?
What is the current procesding time in Warsaw VO?
Thank you !

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi,

Any update from from anyone whose application is being processed in Warsaw VO?
If we go through spreadsheets they have few application as compared to other VO but still they are so quiet. To me it looks like they have already gone for Christmas vacation. If anyone gets any update, please keep us posted.

Thanks!

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi, I got my SA in march 2017, the file was transfered to Warsaw in May and since then ...as I wrote- It was quiet for a long time and just recetly they requested the originals of Police checks. How log have you been waiting?
Hi, any update on your file ?

al4him

Oct 5, 2016
Hello guys!
My file is supposed to be transferred to Warsaw Office, however I did not receive any notification yet.
Here is my timeline for MPNP (outland):

23.03.2016 EOI submission:
07.04.2016 LAA received:
07.06.2016 MPNP File#:
19.04.2017 Assessment completed
07.07.2017 Docs received in Sydney
09.09.2017 AOR
?

Should I wait for their notification on the file transfer to Warsaw? It's been 2 months.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys!
My file is supposed to be transferred to Warsaw Office, however I did not receive any notification yet.
Here is my timeline for MPNP (outland):

23.03.2016 EOI submission:
07.04.2016 LAA received:
07.06.2016 MPNP File#:
19.04.2017 Assessment completed
07.07.2017 Docs received in Sydney
09.09.2017 AOR
?

Should I wait for their notification on the file transfer to Warsaw? It's been 2 months.
Well this is a thread for spousal sponsorship applications. Can’t say anything about your application. My spouse’s application was transferred to Warsaw on Aug 23, AOR1-Aug 2. I did receive the email from Mississauga office when they transferred the file & even when Warsaw office started processing the file. If you have applied under Express Entry, then probably you won’t get any email, except any document request if needed.I got my PR last year under express entry,not sure how things are processed these days. Better you should check other threads that explains the processing of PNP applications.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello guys ,how long does it take after Ecas saying "Processing started on October 20 " When do you guys think I will get background check in process in my account? Thank you