+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Warsaw does not reply to anyone...

Peeps, do we need to wait for a remedical request or we can go ahead and book an appointment on our own?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Warsaw does not reply to anyone...

Peeps, do we need to wait for a remedical request or we can go ahead and book an appointment on our own?
You can try, but of course no clarity on whether it will be accepted by IRCC if the time comes.

I don't know how to book - I assume you'd say it;s for upfront and then tell the centre it's for a remedical but you haven't received that remedical request yet.

Also note: they don't always request remedicals, they can waive them. So it might be time/money for naught. But that's up t you, and understand you'd be anxious to expedite however you can.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
You can try, but of course no clarity on whether it will be accepted by IRCC if the time comes.

I don't know how to book - I assume you'd say it;s for upfront and then tell the centre it's for a remedical but you haven't received that remedical request yet.

Also note: they don't always request remedicals, they can waive them. So it might be time/money for naught. But that's up t you, and understand you'd be anxious to expedite however you can.
Remeds are done with the same ime numbers that they send you the first time.. I just don’t know how long to wait for next request and yea, maybe they could prolonged them due to all the covid/cuaet waits… I’m so sick of all this already

• Sad
Reactions: armoured

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
Nov 2020 :)

wrote my MP again, this wait is ridiculous !!!!
This is really ridiculous!! You’re over 22months already. I will suggest you go for writ of mandamus if you can afford it. This is pure wickedness from the part of Warsaw visa office☹

Hampig

Sep 15, 2022
hello guys, we gave our biometric in April 26, and the medical was passed on June 9 as per the application. our papers were being processed in Russia since we applied from Armenia, and now we were informed that our papers are being processed in Poland Warsaw, and after hearing all these terrible comments in the thread, we are getting anxious about getting our answer. note that we are being sponsored by an employer in Canada as a nurse.
the processing time is currently 15 weeks for Poland, and we have marked the 21 weeks after giving our biometrics.. any one can share their experience?