+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
November 2021?

Really hope so. I'm just so tired of waiting and don't understand why we take so long. It's going to be 2 years in 3 months.
Correct - here is the message from the Whatsapp group in mid-July 2022:

Got some little info for us all. My rep told me that another client of his from Russia recently got a PR approved in Warsaw. She submitted the application online in November 2021

On an unrelated note, we're still awaiting a reply for our TRV application. We applied June 1st with reasons for flying towards the end of july (family events). Now that those dates have passed, I feel the chance of them approving the TRV is very low...

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Correct - here is the message from the Whatsapp group in mid-July 2022:

Got some little info for us all. My rep told me that another client of his from Russia recently got a PR approved in Warsaw. She submitted the application online in November 2021

On an unrelated note, we're still awaiting a reply for our TRV application. We applied June 1st with reasons for flying towards the end of july (family events). Now that those dates have passed, I feel the chance of them approving the TRV is very low...
My rep's clients are waiting for trv since February and March :) But ideally it takes a month

catfit

Jun 21, 2022
Category........
FAM
I read this today and i'm kinda devastated, not sure if it's 100% true... Canada never announced anything like this directly and Family visas should not be touched, but still.
I see that Warsaw office is overwhelmed with Ukrainian applications.. They also need to work on those backlogged by Covid back in 2020.

Another 2 ghost updates, Aug 15 and 16.. :rolleyes:
guys, i am a fresh appllicant from June 2022 with even no AOR yet but already concerned about the development with warsaw VO - what if some of you who have been in process for 1-2 years just email the link to this article to IRCC collectively and inquire if this is true???

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
guys, i am a fresh appllicant from June 2022 with even no AOR yet but already concerned about the development with warsaw VO - what if some of you who have been in process for 1-2 years just email the link to this article to IRCC collectively and inquire if this is true???
They don’t reply to our enquiries, and even if they do, it’s a generic answer like bla bla, your application is in process, we will let you know if we need additional documents from you.
even MP didn’t help, twice. So we just wait

catfit

Jun 21, 2022
Category........
FAM
They don’t reply to our enquiries, and even if they do, it’s a generic answer like bla bla, your application is in process, we will let you know if we need additional documents from you.
even MP didn’t help, twice. So we just wait
it would probably be a better reason for another MP inquiry - so IRCC confirm if this info is true or not, and any sort of Russian applicants discrimination actually takes place... i will definitely save this link and use it if it comes to that, hope someone else will do the same ;)

Mb80

Sep 3, 2019
Did you applied already for GCMS notes? If not, I will recommend you apply for one to find out what is happening with the application. Writ of mandamus will be an option but it is too expensive as well. We all just have to wait.
i have applied for GCMS notes twice. first in october 2021 and than a month ago. but didnt get a response to either one of them

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Big question here!
Husbands medical expired on august 23, and there is no more record of passed medical exam on GCKey, which basically means he will have to do another medical exam? Can he go ahead do one asap or he needs to wait for ircc’s enquiry to go? What happens if he does it upfront without them asking to do another medical?
Asking cause clinic in Moscow is heavily booked and if there is a spot in September, I’d like him to do it asap

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends.. I have question I call you warsaw visa office on Friday luckly the agent attend my call I asked about my application status .the agent told me I don't give you the information regarding your visa.. we not allowed so you please email to warsaw visa office. So then why they write the phone number on website? Any one have any experience please share. What should I do? Thanks