+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

aliseell

Dec 13, 2019
I posted in the interim. If we don't know what's going on, not clear that they do, either. When did you get the email where they referred to the VAC re-opening?

I'll keep this forum advised if I find out.

If you are in a hurry, you might inquire whether it is possible to submit to the Embassy in Moscow to have visa printed.

(I am in less of a hurry because we have a serious set of logistical hurdles to overcome before we could depart to Canada)
I received that email on September, 3rd. Is that truth? Embassy in Moscow keeps printing visas? They don’t even respond to emails sent to them.. (

bossmon

Jun 28, 2020
Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-12-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2020
For those waiting for ppr directly from Warsaw, once you ship out your passport its a quick turnaround. Ours was sent back the very next day.
thanks. I was just about to come in here and ask about this. we're sending ours tomorrow.

aliseell

Dec 13, 2019
thanks. I was just about to come in here and ask about this. we're sending ours tomorrow.
That is great! Could you please also share your timeline: when did you get your DM and pre-arrival letter services?
And was passport request sent to you from Warsaw immigration section by email?

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Happy to say that we've also received PPR! The letter specifies "Please include prepaid courier waybill." and I'm not quite sure how to do that though, especially not for international mail and from Russia.

Does anyone know? Thanks! And cheers to those of you who got the letter too!

Last edited:

bossmon

Jun 28, 2020
Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-12-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2020
That is great! Could you please also share your timeline: when did you get your DM and pre-arrival letter services?
Sure,

App. Filed: 19-09-2019
AOR 1: 26-10-2019
Sponsor Approved: 12-11-2019
AOR 2: 16-03-2020
Decision Made: 28-07-2020
Passport Req: 02-09-2020

When we got the prearrival letter with DM, they initially said to wait for PPR after the Moscow Visa Center opens. I sent an email via the webform a few weeks later asking if it was possible to send to Warsaw rather than continue waiting for Moscow. They replied back that the Moscow office would open "fairly soon" and we should wait. Then a few weeks later out of the blue, we got another email with PPR to send to Warsaw.

aliseell

Dec 13, 2019
Sure,

App. Filed: 19-09-2019
AOR 1: 26-10-2019
Sponsor Approved: 12-11-2019
AOR 2: 16-03-2020
Decision Made: 28-07-2020
Passport Req: 02-09-2020

When we got the prearrival letter with DM, they initially said to wait for PPR after the Moscow Visa Center opens. I sent an email via the webform a few weeks later asking if it was possible to send to Warsaw rather than continue waiting for Moscow. They replied back that the Moscow office would open "fairly soon" and we should wait. Then a few weeks later out of the blue, we got another email with PPR to send to Warsaw.
Great outcome!)
They sent you the PPR because probably they received the update that moscow vac is not gonna open soon.
Hopefully it would be close to what we expect from them too - the desireable permit to send my passport to Warsaw .

Reactions: Mariaont5119

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi! This is so unfair that you’re still waiting! Did you email them recently to make them remember about you?
No I didn’t yet, but I’m going to contact my lawyer to send them an email. I thought about it too, that I need to make them remember about me, who knows maybe it will help, because many people here that got it, constantly reminded them of themselves

Reactions: passenger19

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just as a datapoint - I got an email from the central server thing telling me I had a communication from IRCC and to login to gckey account to get it; moments later was an email from warsaw with the attachment.

Note, the email from Warsaw was in line with a response to an email (with my ingoing email quoted) that I had sent asking a technical question (whether we would need police certificate for boy turned 18 recently). They did not answer the question, but sent the PPR instead (so evidently the answer is no). My email was sent late August before getting the pre-arrival services. Obviously I have no idea whether my email prompted any movement or was just a coincidence. (I reckon can't hurt to try - at least my email to them was not lost)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No I didn’t yet, but I’m going to contact my lawyer to send them an email. I thought about it too, that I need to make them remember about me, who knows maybe it will help, because many people here that got it, constantly reminded them of themselves
I wrote just now with my experience - don't know if my email to them helped, but at least it seems not to have hurt.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I think you should email them every week until you get it. It’s been 7 months since you got DM, right? This is just crazy! Considering they already sent PPR to people who got DM just a week ago. 7 months, omg, you’re my hero! A guru of patience.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
It’s a good sign but I would still wait for a letter from Warsaw. Someone opened your file and will send you the letter pretty soon, I believe. Click on the status, do you have this line “We started processing your file on *this date*”? If so, what date do you see?
yes. it says: we started processing..... application on August 27, 2020." Our lawyer says that he did not receive any letter. Although the one who has the same timline with us, received a confirmation email..

Last edited: