+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Raman789
Hello. I hope I can receive today and in friday I will be with husband:D
What about you?
DHL - very st///d company!!! My passport`s way Poland-German- NETHERLANDS -German-LITHUANIA
CRAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why it was 2 time in German. This most terrible company:mad:

m.ford

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
File Transfer...
06-12-2019
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
Hi! Did you contact them recently? I emailed them a week ago, just wanted to know what’s going on with our file, didn’t get any response :( This is the very first time they ignored my email. Still don’t know what’s better — total silence or an automatic reply.
The same ignorance. Previously there was some poor communication but now, for almost 3 weeks they've been ignoring my emails. I am notifying them about changes of my address - but no reply, no automatic reply and no updates on the profile. What's going on in Warsaw? Are they alive there?

Last edited:

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Hi! Did you contact them recently? I emailed them a week ago, just wanted to know what’s going on with our file, didn’t get any response :( This is the very first time they ignored my email. Still don’t know what’s better — total silence or an automatic reply.
Reading this thread convinced me that contacting Warsaw is futile for now. I wrote to my MP a week ago but they were on vacation up until yesterday so they have at least a week of backlog to get through before they get to my e-mail. Doubt anything will come of it.

Last edited:

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
who was on vacation? Warsaw? They were not working almost all time during the pandemic... and now while there is a little time between two waves of the pandemic they decided to go on vacations?
My MP's office is on vacation, not Warsaw. I have no idea what Warsaw is doing.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
The VFS Global in Russia site hasn’t been updated on Monday so it means it won’t be back in business till at least August 17th. I don’t understand why because in Saint Petersburg there’s a United VAC for 20+ countries at Chkalovskaya metro station and almost half of these VACs already reopened. So this place is open but Canadian office isn’t. What’s the problem...And I also don’t understand why some Russian applicants got PPR while others are still waiting for it. This process is so untransparent. I can’t believe I had hope to be done with this in the beginning of summer...it was too naive.

Last edited:

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Reading this thread convinced me that contacting Warsaw is futile for now. I wrote to my MP a week ago but they were on vacation up until yesterday so they have at least a week of backlog to get through before they get to my e-mail. Doubt anything will come of it.
I understand now that all the guessing and speculating about VACs and VOs, Warsaws and Moscows is just a huge pile of BS!
None of our guesses and speculations were right, never mind right, not anywhere near the place!
I contacted my MP as well, after getting them all consent forms, I did get a copy of the electronic file that is kept at IRCC, and this is it.
In the email the MP office politely informed me that aside for an occasional retrieval of information, the office would not be able to help me with anything that would influence the outcome.
I filed an ATIP request with a $5 fee, requesting a copy of my niece's file from Warsaw, just to get a polite answer that because of COVID, all deadlines were extended by 365 days, so from a statutory 30 day maximum wait it instantly became "not before August 2021".....
Shoot, as a Canadian, I am so disgusted with this situation, and a total lack of personal power to do anything about that
My niece cries daily, she is all dressed up and packed, ready to come, and here we go.....
I also noted that actual citizens of the RF are not getting any visas as of lately, some ethnic Russians from other jurisdictions are getting some...
This thing is really the largest source of frustration for me.... and NO MORE GUESSING, this is all a huge pile of bullsh*t.....

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My niece cries daily, she is all dressed up and packed, ready to come, and here we go.....
I also noted that actual citizens of the RF are not getting any visas as of lately, some ethnic Russians from other jurisdictions are getting some...
Очень жаль вашу племянницу.
Вы хотите сказать что существует дискриминация против русских?

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Очень жаль вашу племянницу.
Вы хотите сказать что существует дискриминация против русских?
No, I absolutely don't think that Russians are somehow singled out for some form of discrimination, far from it. I don't see any signs of that.
All I am saying that OUR guessing and speculating on this site about the events far away is useless and, perhaps, psychologically damaging to the people who participate. That's it.

m.ford

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
File Transfer...
06-12-2019
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
When was the last time any outland applicant from Russia received any email or update from Warsaw?

It is almost one month since they have stopped to reply or read my emails.
Notifying them about changes of my address (another country), but no updates on my profile, no replies, no confirmations.

Did they communicate with any Russians recently?

bossmon

Jun 28, 2020
Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-12-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2020
When was the last time any outland applicant from Russia received any email or update from Warsaw?

It is almost one month since they have stopped to reply or read my emails.
Notifying them about changes of my address (another country), but no updates on my profile, no replies, no confirmations.

Did they communicate with any Russians recently?
Remember, on the confirmation page it states "if your message contains new information for your application your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email."

Also, if it's within normal processing times they won't respond.

enquiry confirmation

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Remember, on the confirmation page it states "if your message contains new information for your application your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email."

Also, if it's within normal processing times they won't respond.
The thing is they didn’t respond to her email AND didn’t update her profile with a new address which is important because now she doesn’t have to wait for VACs reopening in Russia since her application needs to be finalized by the VO in Ottawa. At the same time they replied to your status update enquiry last week. But they ignored mine. Logic has left the chat.

Reactions: bossmon

m.ford

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
File Transfer...
06-12-2019
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
Yes, they don't even update my info. I send emails, send the messages via webforms - but no updates of my address. What can I do?

Btw does Warsaw deal with family sponsorship only? Or with student visas too?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yes, they don't even update my info. I send emails, send the messages via webforms - but no updates of my address. What can I do?

Btw does Warsaw deal with family sponsorship only? Or with student visas too?
You can call them 1-888-242-2100, pick 2-1-1-0 to speak to an agent. I think they may note or even update your new address. The last option hehe

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
This is a Quebec specific concern.

I received my CSQ in January 2020 and used the IRCC email system to send Warsaw a digital copy of the CSQ just in case they didn't receive it from MIFI. A few days ago I contacted my MP to get a status update on my case and apparently there's a note saying to the file dating from June saying that they haven't received the CSQ. So now I'm not quite sure what to do. I contacted MIFI and they say that's why I received "copy 3" of the CSQ, which I can mail to my VO in Warsaw. However Warsaw's VO doesn't seem to respond to e-mails or anything so I'm not sure it's smart to mail them an unique original document that they need to progress our case.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What do I do?