+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hey everyone. How long it would take to deliver pasport from riga to warsaw... on some random website it is showing time from 6 to 8 weeks. Is it so? I am really worried as they gave us 30 days to submit pasport.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hey everyone. How long it would take to deliver pasport from riga to warsaw... on some random website it is showing time from 6 to 8 weeks. Is it so? I am really worried as they gave us 30 days to submit pasport.
Hi. I sent this via DHL (100$) in Friday from Minsk to Warsaw. They said that my passport will be in Warsaw in Thursday:mad:. I am disappointed, because this company shouts that they are the fastest, but the parcel travels to a neighboring country for 5 days, dozens cars and airplanes go there every day. For $ 100 they could hurry up. But I had 1 alternative, send it by some dubious company that doesn't even give guarantees.
*Did you find original Appendix B? (form where you need to write height, eye color ... (strange, because this question was in one of the main forms)) I find only scan...

Last edited:
Reactions: armoured

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi. I sent this via DHL (100$) in Friday from Minsk to Warsaw. They said that my passport will be in Warsaw in Tuesday. I am disappointed, because this company shouts that they are the fastest, but the parcel travels to a neighboring country for 5 days, dozens cars and airplanes go there every day. For $ 100 they could hurry up. But I had 1 alternative, send it by some dubious company that doesn't even give guarantees.
*Did you find original Appendix B? (form where you need to write height, eye color ... (strange, because this question was in one of the main forms)) I find only scan...
No i did not find any appendix b. He just posted receipt of one way package..copy of email..2 pics and pasport. He sent it via latvia post. Have your delivered?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
No i did not find any appendix b. He just posted receipt of one way package..copy of email..2 pics and pasport. He sent it via latvia post. Have your delivered?
no, it will be in Thursday. But in office they said that eill be in Tuesday. I very angry! Poland near me. and they need 1 week, crazy

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
no, it will be in Thursday. But in office they said that eill be in Tuesday. I very angry! Poland near me. and they need 1 week, crazy
Seriously..ours is showing now that will take 15 to 45 days eventhough he took express post. This is all crap. They just got excuse of covid..for delaying things. Its frustating. We are really worried.

• Angry
Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
IMPORTANT!!!!!! The Warsaw office sends the parcel only within Poland, so there is no need to pay for the service back if you are in another country!