+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw Local Visa Office

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you. AOR September 24th. MEP, IP1, NA2 all changed in 3 weeks. then this hiatus...
Do you remember the date your We do not need additional documents? Coz thats the date when your application has been transferred to Warsaw. If we look at immitracker, there is another person Kazakhstan with AOR on Sep 12 (already in IP2), then I come in with AOR Oct 3. So your AOR of Sept 24 would put you in between.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you remember the date your We do not need additional documents? Coz thats the date when your application has been transferred to Warsaw. If we look at immitracker, there is another person Kazakhstan with AOR on Sep 12 (already in IP2), then I come in with AOR Oct 3. So your AOR of Sept 24 would put you in between.
Unfortunately I don't recall that. But I have the email from CPC Ottawa dated from Nov 17 saying that our cases had been transferred to Warsaw.

Please update if you receive a reply from them...

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Unfortunately I don't recall that. But I have the email from CPC Ottawa dated from Nov 17 saying that our cases had been transferred to Warsaw.

Please update if you receive a reply from them...

Processing the app takes 4-5 days, means our files files are just sitting there collecting dust, waiting for them to open it. I think they are trying to move cases to the next year in order to meet their 340 000 target.

Reactions: progression

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I just received a reply to my first email I sent 2 weeks ago. Here is their reply; it's everything I already knew.

Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm that your application has been transferred to Warsaw Office for the processing. Further requirements or final decision will be communicated to you in due time.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received a reply to my first email I sent 2 weeks ago. Here is their reply; it's everything I already knew.

Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm that your application has been transferred to Warsaw Office for the processing. Further requirements or final decision will be communicated to you in due time.
Did this come from Warsaw VO? Or is it from Ottawa?