+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw Local Visa Office

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys,

I just found out that I'm stuck at the Warsaw LVO. Checked myimmitracker, there seems to be not enough data to make conclusions on the processing times from this visa office. I assume most people residing in Russia who didn't write Ottawa as their visa office get processed there.

According to the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/warsaw.html): f you are living in one of these countries there is a big chance that your application is getting processed in Warsaw (if not Ottawa): Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

So my question is to those who have been recently issued PPR and were assigned to Warsaw office. How long do you think it will take from ADNR (We do not need additional documents) and NA2 to PPR.

My timeline is:
AOR - Oct 3
IP1 - Oct 17
MEP - Oct 19
NA2 - Oct 20
ADNR - Nov 20

Thanks a lot for replies and wish you all a speedy PPR!

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
Hey guys,

I just found out that I'm stuck at the Warsaw LVO. Checked myimmitracker, there seems to be not enough data to make conclusions on the processing times from this visa office. I assume most people residing in Russia who didn't write Ottawa as their visa office get processed there.

According to the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/warsaw.html): f you are living in one of these countries there is a big chance that your application is getting processed in Warsaw (if not Ottawa): Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

So my question is to those who have been recently issued PPR and were assigned to Warsaw office. How long do you think it will take from ADNR (We do not need additional documents) and NA2 to PPR.

My timeline is:
AOR - Oct 3
IP1 - Oct 17
MEP - Oct 19
NA2 - Oct 20
ADNR - Nov 20

Thanks a lot for replies and wish you all a speedy PPR!
Hi. My application is also being processed at Warsaw . I am a PNP applicant so my paper application took time to reach Warsaw( May 2017). I also got additional docs not required recently but there is no change after that. BG is in "we are processing your BG since the day medical requests were issued. waiting for PPR.

Reactions: ultimateenergy

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
Thats great, when did you get the ADNR status update? I've written them an email, waiting for a reply.
About a week ago that was after 10 days when they received my Hong Kong PCC. Dont know how long will be the wait now.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah I wish there was more data on this local visa office processing times. Russians mainly use the russian forums like rusforum.ca, but even there not much info I could find. So we should improve the statistics I guess. Did you update your status on myimmitracker with Warsaw office?

Reactions: Umidjon90

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
Yeah I wish there was more data on this local visa office processing times. Russians mainly use the russian forums like rusforum.ca, but even there not much info I could find. So we should improve the statistics I guess. Did you update your status on myimmitracker with Warsaw office?
Unfortunately not on Immitracker. yes you are right for warsaw office very less information is available and on rusforum.ca very less people share timelines. Usually Warsaw office replies exactly 1 week after you write them. Last time I got a very generic reply that- my application is under background check review. I have ordered GCMS notes which will be available early next year. till then its a long wait

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys!
My file is also in Wasrsaw visa office.
My details:
PNP
AOR August 23
NA2 since September 22
File moved to Warsaw on Oct 26

Please keep updated of any progress as there are very limited number of Warsaw applicants!

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys!
My file is also in Wasrsaw visa office.
My details:
PNP
AOR August 23
NA2 since September 22
File moved to Warsaw on Oct 26

Please keep updated of any progress as there are very limited number of Warsaw applicants!

Did you receive the ADNR (We do not need additional documents) update? And if yes, when did u receive it?

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I have had this "We do not need additional documents" all the time since I moved to NA2.
So then the ADNR update doesn't signify that the file is moved to LVO, it probably means that the LVO opened the file and started working on it, which is pretty awesome.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
So then the ADNR update doesn't signify that the file is moved to LVO, it probably means that the LVO opened the file and started working on it, which is pretty awesome.
It would be awesome bro, but I think it is more related to file transfer as you have previously thought. It is just that for some they immediately decide that they do not need additional documents after moving to IP1/NA2 and for some before moving to local vo.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
It would be awesome bro, but I think it is more related to file transfer as you have previously thought. It is just that for some they immediately decide that they do not need additional documents after moving to IP1/NA2 and for some before moving to local vo.
Yeah, could be but if they decided they dont need any docs, doesnt it mean that they reviewed the file?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Yeah, could be but if they decided they dont need any docs, doesnt it mean that they reviewed the file?
It does meant that they reviewed file but not local vo but at CIO. Local vo keeps file in queue for a long time unfortunately.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
It does meant that they reviewed file but not local vo but at CIO. Local vo keeps file in queue for a long time unfortunately.

Im trying to find out if they have already started processing my file, wrote them an email yesterday, waiting for a reply. Maybe we can also call and ask.

Reactions: Umidjon90

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Im trying to find out if they have already started processing my file, wrote them an email yesterday, waiting for a reply. Maybe we can also call and ask.
Oh good! Lets wait then for their reply to your email. I couldn't find any number of Warsaw vo, it seems they only communicate through email.