+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARNING ! Don't immigrate to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hossain

Aug 29, 2006
Amit,

You have alot of anger and frustration about Canada.

No country is perfect. You can spend all day posting bad messages about any country in the world.

But your experience in Canada does reflect not my experience and not my friends and family experiences.

We love Canada and we have been welcomed with open arms and have great life. i live much better here and make more money and can have good quality life in peace.

But Canada is not for everyone.

I am sorry that you did not enjoy life in Canada, but now that you are leaving maybe you will find happiness in other place or your old country.

But me and my family, including my sisters family, are never leaving.

My family still back home wants immigrate to Canada so badly and they depend on money that I send back home every month.

They would trade places with you in a flash.

I am trying to find way to get them here but they do not qualify like I did to come to Canada. It is too bad that they can not switch places with you as exchange! Then you would both be happy. You would be happy to leave and they would be happy to be here.

But Amit this forum is not really so much about the bad parts of Canada.

We all hear abou t that in the news and all over the Internet. My cousin is trying to immigrate to USA and everyone keeps telling him about bad things in USA. The same thing for UK. We know this already. We can all say what is wrong with USA UK Canada and Europe and everywhere else there are people on Earth.

This forum is about exchanging advice and ideas between people who have already decided to come to Canada and nothing is going to stop them. They want new life here.

If it is a wrong place for them, then they will find out. But they want a chance to see Canada for themselfs.

But you are preaching your message strongly with lots of anger and turn a good forum into something negative. You are on a mission to stop people for making choice they want.

- Hossain

tired_of_waiting

Star Member
Jan 3, 2006
Nova Scotia
Amit,

I can't help but think that if you had invested as much persistence in settling in Canada as you have in damning the place then perhaps you would have been a little more successful here. Many people here are looking for help, advice and encouragement - how can your post help people when many of them have invested time and money in the Canadian immigration process.

Not one of the degrading factors regarding Canada that you mentioned could be substantiated. Your claims are as weak as your grasp on reality. None of your posts have addressed the glaring fact that all of the points you mentioned could have been researched in less than an hour by doing a simple search on the internet. To arrive in a foreign country and not even be prepared for the climate is unforgivable - how could you not know or expect this. When I go on vacation for two weeks somewhere I read up on the place so I know what to pack and expect. If I were going to live there for a long time I would (and did) do a whole lot more investigation.

The fact is you only have yourself to blame for your failure. You are looking desperately to point the finger at some other mitigating factor but the cold and lonely fact is that there is none. You have but one person to blame for your inability to cope - and that person sir is you...!!!!!

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA
Folks

Please dont reply to this and dont encourage him. Please discontinue to post messages to this thread.

As far as I know, Canada does not need these type of people.

Thanks

Hossain

Aug 29, 2006
Well... i think it is good that Amit can express his feelings.

This is one of the things me and my family are so happy about here in CAnada that we are free to say what we feel and dont have to worry about getting shot for it.

So i dont think badly about Amit, and i wouldn't want to use bad language to describe Amit. I like Amit and admire what he say about his feelings.

but all i am saying is that Amit's experience is not like my familys.

My family is very happy here in canada and my children are all happy. My son will go to university in a year and have a good future in front of him. he is studying hard.

And we are making more money here in canada then i could have ever thought possible. it took about 3 months to find good high paying job, and i wanted to give up many times. but now we send money to family back home and live good.

Canada is a very safe and free place. summers are beautiful and hot with so many things to do in summer and activities and festivals that you can not do them all (but the winters can be a little bit 2 long).

many canadians are unhappy with medicare-system, and they say the waiting time is long, but when my wife was sick the doctors took care of her and she is cured and better and it was all free.

so we will never leave.

but just because Amit had a bad experience doesnt mean it is his fault. sometimes life can be hard and someone has bad luck even though they try very hard.

Maybe that is why amit was angry because he tried hard but canada did not work out for him. that is the way it goes sometimes. i would be angry also if that happen to me. but lucky for me and family it worked out very good, thanks God.

so it is not amit's fault and he will leave Canada and maybe he will be happier somewhere else. maybe God wants Amit to be somewhere else in the world and it is important he goes there.

amit1000

Aug 16, 2006
Hossain said:
Well... i think it is good that Amit can express his feelings.

This is one of the things me and my family are so happy about here in CAnada that we are free to say what we feel and dont have to worry about getting shot for it.

So i dont think badly about Amit, and i wouldn't want to use bad language to describe Amit. I like Amit and admire what he say about his feelings.

but all i am saying is that Amit's experience is not like my familys.

My family is very happy here in canada and my children are all happy. My son will go to university in a year and have a good future in front of him. he is studying hard.

And we are making more money here in canada then i could have ever thought possible. it took about 3 months to find good high paying job, and i wanted to give up many times. but now we send money to family back home and live good.

Canada is a very safe and free place. summers are beautiful and hot with so many things to do in summer and activities and festivals that you can not do them all (but the winters can be a little bit 2 long).

many canadians are unhappy with medicare-system, and they say the waiting time is long, but when my wife was sick the doctors took care of her and she is cured and better and it was all free.

so we will never leave.

but just because Amit had a bad experience doesnt mean it is his fault. sometimes life can be hard and someone has bad luck even though they try very hard.

Maybe that is why amit was angry because he tried hard but canada did not work out for him. that is the way it goes sometimes. i would be angry also if that happen to me. but lucky for me and family it worked out very good, thanks God.

so it is not amit's fault and he will leave Canada and maybe he will be happier somewhere else. maybe God wants Amit to be somewhere else in the world and it is important he goes there.
Hi Hossain,

Yes, you are right. I appreciate the way you expressed yourself in a very professional and mature manner. I am glad you are happy in Canada and I wish the best for you and your family in Canada. Yes, as you said, I am very ungry.

I am still believe (and many others) that the immigration system in Canada is broken as even the Immigration Minister accept that "he should fix the system if he could " ...so I am not kidding or spreading out hate but expressing a reality that prospects immigrants should know before coming to Canada. I really think that I have much more chance in USA. I know is not a paradise, but at least I do have more opportunities according to my professional background.

All the best.

Amit

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Armit,

Hossain has said it all.

I would advise you to pack your bags and leave Canada if you feel Canada has been not your imagination of a good place.

Let's close this thread for good please and discuss something nicer and more realistic and proactive

Status
Not open for further replies.