+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARNING ! Don't immigrate to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

juan bentot

Jun 20, 2006
Re: WARNING ! Don't iimigrate to Canada

I'LL GIVE MR. AMIT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND OPEN MIND AFTER ALL IT'S STILL UP TO US TO WHETHER TO BELIEVE HIM HOOK LINE AND SINKER. HE PRESENTED FACTS ( discriminatory immigration system, out of control cost of living,health care crisis, very high taxes,..etc) SO LET'S REFUTE HIS FACTS WITH FACTS NOT WITH GENERALIZATION AND MOTHERHOOD STATEMENT. IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN AUTHORITY CAN REFUTE MR. AMIT'S FACTS BY FACTS THEN THIS FORUM SERVES IT VERY PURPOSE OF EXISTENCE AFTER ALL....... LET'S CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY IN THIS DIVERSE WORLD OF CONFUSION AND UNCERTAINTY WITH PERVENT HOPE THAT IN END TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE??? MUCHOS GRACIAs amigo

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria

Sorry Amit, if you did not find your feet.It is not too late for you to try again.Perhaps you can try again? One should not expect things to be easier in another country than one's own. As others have said, if you think you can no longer stand it, return to your country of origin so you can start again. assuming you did not burn all your bridges behind you.

rocan1121

Apr 6, 2004

I think what Amit lacks is confidence that's why he's telling all of these things. Maybe he also lose his confidence to show his face to his relatives in Pakistan that's why he could not go home. And reading negative articles will not help in anyway. Failure is pre-requisite to success. You should learn from your failures to succeed.

yagana

Jan 2, 2006

i am reading these post since the start i would like to ask mr amit u said u wanted to settle in USA for all these reasons . i have been living in the states since 6 years andi returned to pakistan because of all these things that u mentioned about canada eg . racism , odd jobs for immigrants and yes equivalence exams for professionals . all is the same there nothing different but even worse i left all my family there and came back and married here in pakistan just because i felt all these things too much i experienced them and i did all sorts of odd jobs to pay my tuition and bear the living expenses with family . now after living in pakistan which is a third world country the only thing thats different is racism and other social differentiation and expences with low incomes r so much that its unbearable to survive here until long . i am a professional degree holder but i cannot get a respect for my profession even here in my own country because here only doctors r respected and i am a Pharmacist but i see people doing simple BA or Bsc and matric even working in equal level with me at a retail store and get more than me in field work still millions out there like me will like to go to Canada as like u said gives immigration easily but we have waited for long times to get there where at least theres respect for every kind of job and its a first world country and we have heard stories of more success than failures of people there so we still will go and make a life there for us and our kids because its better than the kind of situation we live here.

amit1000

Aug 16, 2006

Yagana,

I don't know what are you been going through, but I have friends in US that have good jobs in IT which is my field and they are OK there. They said that they don't have to face so much barriers like in Canada to get a job. Back in Pakistan I have some problems as you mentioned, but never have so much trouble as I have been facing in Canada. Anyway, each person has his own tales...I just want to share my history and the experience of many others so they can get good information and the chance to make a better desicion.

All the best.

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA

Amit00

LOSER..STOP WHINING! GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU COME FROM AND DONT ATLEAST WHINE WHILE CLEANING TOILETS THERE SINCE TOILETS OVER THERE MIGHT NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING/HYGENE

tired_of_waiting

Star Member
Jan 3, 2006
Nova Scotia

holu_mal said:
Amit is not a Pakistani name it is Indian name (Sanskrit language), please refer to the following links or search internet.

http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=amit-1
http://www.babynamesworld.com/meaning_of_Amit.html

It is normal for Indian to do, i.e. if they want to say something controversial they don’t dare to express it using their identity, so they hide behind someone’s else identity.

I’m writing this post just to make sure that people like “tired_of_waiting” doesn’t blast my country of origin 7 times in one post.

Few words of advice for Mr “tired of waiting “ (54 (0.237 per day)” posts my God.. …get live and go out more and enjoy hot weather until it lasts.

Having said all above, let me tell you that Canada is a country, where every body has right to express whatever he(s) feels but hate towards a community is a crime…this is what makes this country Great to live.
I am not blasting your country of origin - I am drawing parralells between them. I have said nothing controversial, negative or inflamatory regarding either India or Pakistan. As to the origins of Amit, I can only draw from the information he provided. If he claims to be Pakistani then I shall believe him......or, are you suggesting Amit is not as honest and genuine as he would like us to believe...?

I am enjoying the hot weather thank you, I appreciate your concern.

If what you say is true and this person is hiding behind another nationality to draw fire from his own origins then it simply adds fuel to the fire in people's opinion of him. So now, not only is he dumb he is also dishonest. Not hard to see why he couldn't get a job really is it?

amit1000

Aug 16, 2006
I am not "dumb" and my name is Amit.

I am now making calls and sending my resume to US applying under TN category and I am receiving several positive responses...! when in Canada I received just a few responses to my very good professional background. I am a winner with great plans and very positive about my future...not a loser... sorry ;)

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA

Refrain from this site. Stop spreading nonsense here in this site.

I just got a 95 K job in Nortel networks ( Ottawa ). So I'm not a whiner and loser like you. I'm not a loser like you.

Thanks

amit1000

Aug 16, 2006

STAmisha said:
Hey Idiot, a***ole

Refrain from this site. Stop spreading nonsense here in this site.

Moderator,

Please kick this 2 bit useless idiot out of this site.

I just got a 95 K job in Nortel networks ( Ottawa ). So I'm not a whiner and loser like you. I'm not a loser like you.

Thanks
Do you really think that we are so idiots to believe you that you have a 95K job "STAmisha" ??? when Nortel Networks is almost bankrupt ??? jaja ...how did you get it ???... going to bed with your mainstream Canadian boss ???

Read this article :
==============

" Nortel Networks, Inc - losses, layoffs, dividend cancellations and alliances - Company Financial Information - Brief Article "
CommunicationsWeek International, July 16, 2001

Nortel Networks, Inc., the Canadian networking company, reported a quarterly loss of $19.2 billion, one of the largest ever in corporate history. Nortel said that $12.3 billion of the loss was due to a goodwill write-down resulting from mergers and acquisitions made at the peak of the market. The company announced plans for a further 10,000 job cuts, bringing its workforce reduction to 30,000 worldwide, and said that it would cancel its quarterly dividend. Nortel also announced that they would form a strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems to market Rapid Start Web Solutions, Internet data center venture....

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0UKG/is_2001_July_16/ai_76854116

http://news.com.com/Nortel+trims+layoff+plan/2100-1037_3-5389873.html
=============

I am getting REAL interviews in USA !!! you ...stay in Canada :)

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA
Yes I dont need to discuss with you anything further on this. For the fact, I'm US GC holder and I just moved to Canada because my hubby is from Hamilton.

Anyway I would not mind laying off thick heads like you and you can go back to where ever you want and be a loser.

Stop discouraging other people regd Canada by posting just Negative things. There are 100 positive things and maybe 20 negative things . But for losers like you , I guess there might be 10 million negative things

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
This man amit was perhaps always wanting to move to USA and used Canada as his stair to get there and perhaps waiting all these years to get Canadian passport to go to Usa and get a job there as its easy for Canadians rather than anyone elsewhere he should be ignored and left to say whtever he wants.I have studied and lived in Usa all these years but i am also glad to be in canada

amit1000

Aug 16, 2006
I just realized that the moderator is deleting postings in this topic with important information !

It's clear that he wants only the information that is convinient to this website and the immigration business it promotes. It's just an example of the false Canadian freedom and control of information to benefit profits and dishonest businesses.

admin

Administrator
May 23, 2006
amit1000 said:
I just realized that the moderator is deleting postings in this topic with important information !

It's clear that he wants only the information that is convinient to this website and the immigration business it promotes. It's just an example of the false Canadian freedom and control of information to benefit profits and dishonest businesses.
Hello Amit,

True, I only want convenient and appropriate information that serves the purpose of this community.

Although you're example about promoting dishonest businesses is completely false. Such bold statements that have no factual merit is one example of why some of your posts have been moderated.

Here are a few more examples from others on why some content or posts have been removed:

This is not a forum to share your failures due to your laziness and idleness but a forum to share successes and encourage others.

The overwhelming majority of people on this forum are already in the immigration process. It is stressful enough at the best of times without some freaky failure trying to convince us that we are making the biggest mistakes of our lives.

I don't think Mr.AMIT is stating or sharing an opinion. He probably sharing his experiences however he is making suggestions for hopefull immigrants "not to immigrate to Canada" and that serves as a disservice to this forum. The websites you posted Mr Amit had been posted here before and read which means this is not new to us.

Thanks for sharing your tale of woes with us BUT you should also realize that not many people (including me) are interested in the least with this boring talk of yours. We have all heard it before in this forum and we are not interested in hearing it again.

Stop discouraging other people regd Canada by posting just Negative things. There are 100 positive things and maybe 20 negative things.

As you can see, none of these examples are intended to promote immigration businesses.

Let me also add that a community such as this one, mostly helps those who are not being serviced by an immigration business. This allows them to get some of the needed help to service themselves, without the assistance of an immigration business. Also see "tired_of_waitin's" example above.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Administrator

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram
Status
Not open for further replies.