+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanting Seniors Help Please

azee

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Hi seniors
May my message find all of u in the best of ur health and spirit. I have a query about experience of a medical doctor who is practisting in his own private clinic(registered) for the last 13 years and also visiting different registered hospitals on call for sugeries and treatment.is he eligibe for skilled worker ,fedral class immigration on the basis of this experience or he is required full time experience of a registered hospital? Also what kind of experience would u recommed?I want ur opinion pls guide and oblige.
God bless u all.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azee said:
Hi seniors
May my message find all of u in the best of ur health and spirit. I have a query about experience of a medical doctor who is practisting in his own private clinic(registered) for the last 13 years and also visiting different registered hospitals on call for sugeries and treatment.is he eligibe for skilled worker ,fedral class immigration on the basis of this experience or he is required full time experience of a registered hospital? Also what kind of experience would u recommed?I want ur opinion pls guide and oblige.
God bless u all.
Hey Brother
If he is practicing in his own private clinic which is registered ,there wouldn't be any problem to apply .I think he is eligible.
Sir Qorex,PMM or Leon may help you in detail.
Good Luck