+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to travel to Canada on Visitor Visa

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi,
I am holding a visitor visa. And my spouse is in Canada on PR. Can I travel to Canada on visitor visa to be with my wife once the International Flights resume around the world?

Matt345

Jun 20, 2020
Has very little to do with Canada and mostly about other countries and the airlines. There are still flights coming into Canada but maybe not from your area.
You cannot visit Canada with tourist visa. They don't even let you travel with temporary work permit. What are you talking about?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You cannot visit Canada with tourist visa. They don't even let you travel with temporary work permit. What are you talking about?
You should at least know what you are talking about before being rude. A spouse of a PR can now join their spouse if they have a TRV.

Reactions: k.h.p.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone know until when would the borders be open for foreign nationals that are immediate families of Canadian’s/pr’s?

rk1234

Jun 25, 2020
Hi,
need your help. I'm currently in US (H1-B Visa) and my spouse is in Canada on work permit. (I have open work permit for Canada). Can I travel to Canada on open work permit Visa to be with my spouse (he has work permit and not a PR/ Citizen)? Has anyone been in this situation and able to travel recently to Canada?