+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want to move but so many options which is best for me?

bossmoo

Dec 5, 2008
Hi all
I am a UK resident and both my partner and i want to move to Canada. But we do not meet the point for SW but unsure about how to tackle the PNP as i understand you need a job offer. So I was then thinking about just getting a work permit but i need a job offer for that too. Is the quickest way to get a TRV then move then get a job offer then a WP or is there another way as all i seem to do is read the forum and the CIC website and confuse myself as to my best options.
Oh and i have a cat can i bring her with me.
thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you look into working holiday visa? www.bunac.org

You can bring a cat, see http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/anima/heasan/import/catse.shtml

bossmoo

Dec 5, 2008
thanks for the advise i will look into that aswell as all the other million things that going round my head like how do i choose where i want to settle, which city/town is best etc prob take me ages to answer all my questions but ..
i have been looking round the cic website again and have found that my occupation is 1474 with bits of 1225 does this make me a skilled worker?

bossmoo

Dec 5, 2008
thanks
i have just found my boyfriends occupation too 9511 is he skilled or not and can you direct me to the list that says yes you are and no your not
many thanks again