+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to move as refugee

Dhanukanna

May 30, 2019
I am from india..now i am staying with my wife in nigeria..as we got a marriage between different communities they are not accepting us..they threating us continuously..as we staying in nigeria it is not good for my baby..she s getting sick very often..even i am not suppose to go my home country...so i wish to travel canada as a refugee..they will accept us?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from india..now i am staying with my wife in nigeria..as we got a marriage between different communities they are not accepting us..they threating us continuously..as we staying in nigeria it is not good for my baby..she s getting sick very often..even i am not suppose to go my home country...so i wish to travel canada as a refugee..they will accept us?
You need to come to CANADA on your own and then you can claim for asylum at the airport, rest will depend on your case....!

Good Luck !

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If you are from India, you can relocate back to India. I think as you have that option, your case has very little chance of being accepted.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Then what is stopping you from moving back too India ?

Dhanukanna

May 30, 2019
Thank you for all your replies.
Yes you are correct i can relocate to india..but problem is there in india..thats why i am staying in nigeria..my family and mu wife family both are threating us..even when our last journey 2 month back..we try to convince them..but they attack us both..that is the reason i choos canada..but in nigeria i cant grow up my child healthy...so what can i do now? Please give me your suggestions

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your case would likely also be refused because you haven’t tried to relocate to another region of India and cut off contact with your parents so they can’t threaten you.

Not liking liking the environment in Nigeria is not an asylum reason. Guessing tat you are likely in Nigeria due to work and that’s where you met your wife.