+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want to link offline to online (no surname)

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi, i want to link my offline application to online and i know how to do that. But i am stuck on family name/surname.i don't have that on my passport. Please tell me how i can link it? As given on cic website if you do not have family name/surname on your passport. Put all your given names in surname field and leave given name field blank. But if i do that, it does not proceed.is anybody have any trick or something to get this thing work? I will really appreciate it. Because it is very important for me. Please help guys.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What did you put in your application form, it probably wont be possible for you to link unless you have the uci & application number of your application than you can link that way.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
What did you put in your application form, it probably wont be possible for you to link unless you have the uci & application number of your application than you can link that way.
i don't know as my agent filled the forms. But i think he should put my given name in surname field and given name field blank. But if i do same when linking with gckey, it does not proceed. I also have not recieved application and uci number.

vipul chauhan

Nov 10, 2018
not possible bro tell ur agent to tell uci number and application no so it is only way to know if u don't have surname