+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to know OINP information and programs

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello need help for OINP program

I want to know about OINP. The profile is - Btech in Computer Science from India and working for about 7 years now. I am hearing from some sources that for OINP an offer letter is required but from some sources they are saying it is not required. Can I get a clear picture if the profile is good enough for OINP program or something else is also required? I am in process of WES and IELTS.

Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello need help for OINP program

I want to know about OINP. The profile is - Btech in Computer Science from India and working for about 7 years now. I am hearing from some sources that for OINP an offer letter is required but from some sources they are saying it is not required. Can I get a clear picture if the profile is good enough for OINP program or something else is also required? I am in process of WES and IELTS.

Thank you in advance.
Research OINP. There a several streams…some through EE (require a selected NOC and CRS score, focus seems to be for trades and healthcare) and some require job offer.

Aren’t you PR and just did a soft landing from the US?

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Research OINP. There a several streams…some through EE (require a selected NOC and CRS score, focus seems to be for trades and healthcare) and some require job offer.

Aren’t you PR and just did a soft landing from the US?
@Naturgrl I am asking for my friend actually. I am an FSW but do not know much about PNP, specially OINP. I am just getting to know if a job offer letter is required or not to get the clear requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl I am asking for my friend actually. I am an FSW but do not know much about PNP, specially OINP. I am just getting to know if a job offer letter is required or not to get the clear requirements.
Again there are 9 streams. For EE stream, no but CRS score and NOC have to be selected. Focus has been on trades and health care. For non EE streams, yes a job offer is required.