+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want to do MBA from MUN.

babaransari

Oct 11, 2015
Hello guys, I want to do MBA from MUN, i want to know if I do study for part time and work there, can I cover my expenses plus savings in St Johns.
Also i want to know the market worth/value of MBA from MUN.
Please guide.

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
For sure MUN is an inexpensive university. I can not tell you about the quality of education or whether would you be able to cover your expenses by working part time. But as far as reputation of the degree is concerned, it is advisable that you do your MBA from a top rated University. A few choices to consider:

University of Toronto
University of British Columbia
University of Alberta
HEC Montreal
York University
Queen's University

Hope this helps

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
babaransari said:
Hello guys, I want to do MBA from MUN, i want to know if I do study for part time and work there, can I cover my expenses plus savings in St Johns.
Please guide.
It will be difficult but you can manage some how.

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babaransari said:
Please guide.
Hi i know one of my friend who did her MBA from MUN and currently working in KPMG Saint John.. she passed out this year 2015 feb i think.. I would say the reputation is quite good. It depends on what you compare it with, MUN is decent university and has best RoI.

As a general measure of reputation check the linkedin profiles of Alumnus that will give an idea of how successful ppl have been.

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
babaransari said:
Under the study permit rules, you'll only be allowed to work 20 hours per week off campus. With the minimum wage being at $10.50 now, you'll barely cover your living expenses with a part-time job, if that. I think you're allowed to work full time on campus during semesters, but I'd say finding a full-time job on the MUN campus isn't very likely. Make sure you have enough savings before you come here.