+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to Do MBA again.

manas2607

May 27, 2014
Hi,

Friends I am New to this forum. Can anyone please help me in knowing that whether universities in Canada are biased about having a double MBA.

I have done B.tech and also have a MBA (Finance) degree but i want to do MBA (Management Consulting) again from Canada. i want to know whether already having a MBA degree will affect my chances of Selection.

Regards

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a strong need in the second MBA because of you CAREER in home country and if you could prove it to VO (growing career in that direction :))- then it makes sense.

manas2607

May 27, 2014
Thanks Regina,

But would also like to know whether universities accept it positively or not. because initial acceptance will be from universities only.

Regards

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
It doesn't matter to the universities where you have already done MBA or not. They mostly consider your undergraduate result along with GMAT and IELTS score for admission. So even if you have done 2-3 masters degree, it doesn't matter in terms of admissions.

Cheers

Musthaqu

Jun 23, 2013
Hi,

I have also got the same query,

I am planning to apply for a diploma course, but the thing is i have already completed my MBA. So when applying will it be a problem, or should i not inform that i have done MBA, When applying for Student Visa.

Please kindly reply.

Regards.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You should not LIE to VO. They will figure out and you will be banned for 1-2-10 years.
2. Yes, it is unreasonable to apply for a diploma after masters.

If only your current career somehow could justify that- only then it is OK.

Musthaqu

Jun 23, 2013
Can a student completed Bachelors alone, can they apply for Diploma program will it be reasonable then.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manas2607 said:
Hi,

Friends I am New to this forum. Can anyone please help me in knowing that whether universities in Canada are biased about having a double MBA.

I have done B.tech and also have a MBA (Finance) degree but i want to do MBA (Management Consulting) again from Canada. i want to know whether already having a MBA degree will affect my chances of Selection.

Regards

do you have some scores or percentages to share as well.

Ielts or gmat even