+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to ask please about.......

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello ...

I will start talking about this example to help you understand my point or my question what is about...:

Well... let us say : I have studied child care out side Canada.
Once I lived in Canada.. i did a short course about child development ( to be able working as babysitter in Canada..)..

And yes it happened, I worked in Canada as babysitter..!

My question:

Is there any other option that if I study it out Canada can make me work in Canada ? ( May be with doing a short course later in Canada ) ??

For example: what about customer service experience out canada or working in airport ( experience ) or studying airport managements certificate out side Canada..or studying the Law out Canada?? Can these options make me work in Canada ?? Do they care about experience or certificate out side Canada more ??

Thanks for your time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ...

I will start talking about this example to help you understand my point or my question what is about...:

Well... let us say : I have studied child care out side Canada.
Once I lived in Canada.. i did a short course about child development ( to be able working as babysitter in Canada..)..

And yes it happened, I worked in Canada as babysitter..!

My question:

Is there any other option that if I study it out Canada can make me work in Canada ? ( May be with doing a short course later in Canada ) ??

For example: what about customer service experience out canada or working in airport ( experience ) or studying airport managements certificate out side Canada..or studying the Law out Canada?? Can these options make me work in Canada ?? Do they care about experience or certificate out side Canada more ??

Thanks for your time.
Canada experience and education are highly valued by employers. How long was your babysitting/child development course? Was it through a college?

You education goals seem to be all over the map from babysitting, to CS, to law, etc.

As a Canadian citizen you should really focus on getting a Canadian degree. With a Canadian degree your chances of finding employment in the field which you are trained goes up dramatically.

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Canada experience and education are highly valued by employers. How long was your babysitting/child development course? Was it through a college?

You education goals seem to be all over the map from babysitting, to CS, to law, etc.

As a Canadian citizen you should really focus on getting a Canadian degree. With a Canadian degree your chances of finding employment in the field which you are trained goes up dramatically.
May be it is easy for you to got Canadian degree..
But do I have enough money to study in University or college ?
Is my English will make me pass the exams ?

That is why I was focus on something simple. ( I know studying law in Canada not easy thing ).

In my country I can study the Law in University .
But I do not think i can do it in Canada !!

Thanks any way.

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yes I did study a course in babysitting ( about child development ) in Bowvalley college in Calgary.
It was short course and I pass it. ( thanks God ). !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
May be it is easy for you to got Canadian degree..
But do I have enough money to study in University or college ?
Is my English will make me pass the exams ?

That is why I was focus on something simple. ( I know studying law in Canada not easy thing ).

In my country I can study the Law in University .
But I do not think i can do it in Canada !!

Thanks any way.
Many students have to pay there way through school. You can work for a year or two in Canada before returning to school or work part-time while going to school. You can also work full-time while attending school part-time. Your English does need practice. You should be practicing by watching videos in English, reading in English, talking to others in English, etc. Going to law school would require a bachelors degree first and the law school so that would be 7 years. Your English skills would have to improve to be a Lawyer in Canada. Foreign trained lawyers must go through tests and/or coursework in Canada to be able to practice. You were the one who brought up law.

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Many students have to pay there way through school. You can work for a year or two in Canada before returning to school or work part-time while going to school. You can also work full-time while attending school part-time. Your English does need practice. You should be practicing by watching videos in English, reading in English, talking to others in English, etc. Going to law school would require a bachelors degree first and the law school so that would be 7 years. Your English skills would have to improve to be a Lawyer in Canada. Foreign trained lawyers must go through tests and/or coursework in Canada to be able to practice. You were the one who brought up law.
I did practice in English !!
Lived in Canada since 2003.
Working with people sometimes..
Watching tv....ect.

Not in my mind to study the Law.
I know it will be very hard for me..!!!

I am asking and looking to study something can fit with my desire + ability ( Money + English ).

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018

I am asking and looking to study something can fit with my desire + ability ( Money + English ).

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Thank you.
This is one of your responses “For me saving money or give it back later after studying is not my big deal.
I am Not sure if my English can make me pass the exams in University.
!!! ...
Thanks.” and you mentioned using a translator in school so yes your English does need practice if you are wanting to look for jobs in administration or other.

Have you contacted daycares to see if your course qualifies you to work at a daycare? You keep on mentioning that you have no money, you don’t want to take loans or work while attending school. Most jobs these days require training which requires courses that are 1-2 years long at a minimum and require tuition and living costs. You can surely find a minimum wage job with a high school degree and perhaps a bit more with your 4month course but your expectations must be realistic unless you are able to pay to return to school.

noha9999

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is one of your responses “For me saving money or give it back later after studying is not my big deal.
I am Not sure if my English can make me pass the exams in University.
!!! ...
Thanks.” and you mentioned using a translator in school so yes your English does need practice if you are wanting to look for jobs in administration or other.

Have you contacted daycares to see if your course qualifies you to work at a daycare? You keep on mentioning that you have no money, you don’t want to take loans or work while attending school. Most jobs these days require training which requires courses that are 1-2 years long at a minimum and require tuition and living costs. You can surely find a minimum wage job with a high school degree and perhaps a bit more with your 4month course but your expectations must be realistic unless you are able to pay to return to school.
No. I did not Contact daycare... But I Contact a centre before ( I forgot his name ) which help me to find job as part time in special needs school. " My education in my country and my certificate in my country about special needs )...

I went there for one day.. but it was difficult for me for some reasons I told the manager I can not continue.. !!!

By the way Sir..
I wish you Understand me please,
Now I do not have money" yes."
If I am going to study something and will cost me to work in the same time...no problem. (( BUT But in Canada Sir, some kind of studying you don't have to save too much dollars..
Some cost study...= yes..it needs a lot of thousands for studying..))
So I am ready to start saving money and work yes. But I am not talking about study something needs a lot of years..a lot of money.
(( looking for something simple = can fit with saving some money and my English )).
I believe in Canada you can pay for ( "A" studying = 30 000$ ).
But in ( "B " studying = 70 000$ ) .. So i I am looking for ( A ) ..? You understand Sir ..?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No. I did not Contact daycare... But I Contact a centre before ( I forgot his name ) which help me to find job as part time in special needs school. " My education in my country and my certificate in my country about special needs )...

I went there for one day.. but it was difficult for me for some reasons I told the manager I can not continue.. !!!

By the way Sir..
I wish you Understand me please,
Now I do not have money" yes."
If I am going to study something and will cost me to work in the same time...no problem. (( BUT But in Canada Sir, some kind of studying you don't have to save too much dollars..
Some cost study...= yes..it needs a lot of thousands for studying..))
So I am ready to start saving money and work yes. But I am not talking about study something needs a lot of years..a lot of money.
(( looking for something simple = can fit with saving some money and my English )).
I believe in Canada you can pay for ( "A" studying = 30 000$ ).
But in ( "B " studying = 70 000$ ) .. So i I am looking for ( A ) ..? You understand Sir ..?
Not a sir. Have you looked up the tuition rates for domestic students? They are certainly not 30k or 70k for something like a 2 year college degree. You have to do your own research based on what you want to study. It sounds like working with children may not be for you if you quit after a day. It is a very demanding job. If you only have a high school degree, although it is unclear about whether your special needs degree from your own country is recognized in Canada, it will be difficult to get a job where you can save a significant amount. Perhaps you were a teacher’s aide based on how you are describing things. Nobody on this forum can tell you what to study. You have to do the research yourself.