+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to apply visitor visa for Canada?

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
I am thinking of applying a visitor visa to Canada to meet my friends. The online portal asks for a
Document: Purpose of Travel - Other (that has to be flight tickets or hotel bookings). But I am planning to go on the car from the USA and as I will be living at my friends place so won't be booking any hotels.
So what documents should I provide, and does this decreases my chances to get a visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am thinking of applying a visitor visa to Canada to meet my friends. The online portal asks for a
Document: Purpose of Travel - Other (that has to be flight tickets or hotel bookings). But I am planning to go on the car from the USA and as I will be living at my friends place so won't be booking any hotels.
So what documents should I provide, and does this decreases my chances to get a visa?
A day-by-day itinerary of what you plan to do during your visit.

No, it doesn't reduce your chances of getting a visa. You must demonstrate your reasons to return to the US/your home country

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Book a rental and hotel, you can cancel them later.