+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want some information for PR

KS

Dec 7, 2008
hy this is karima from calgary.i been here on work permit visa for 7 mnths as a certified graduate nurse.i have not started my work yet as i need to pass my english exam before starting nursing job and my work permit will expire on may 2009.Hopefully i will start working as a certified graduate nurse in the month of february. Now i wanted to ask you few things these are:
a) i wanted to apply for the PR is there as possibiltiy to apply know.
b) i scored 865 point in TOEIC and scored 8 band in celban speaking so still i need to give ielts in general version for the PR
just wanted to tell u that im a registed nurse and my profession fall in new category.and i have a 5 year of working experence as a registed nurse in critical areas
please tell me what are the possibilities for me to apply for the PR card
thanks very much

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Our BC PNP,Alberta and Saskatchewan all want you to come and Immigrate to our provinces,You might consider Immigrating to BC,We need nurses badly here and I will do all I can to help you come to BC.Go to Health Match BC,www.futuresearchcanada.com all encouraging you to move here to "the best place on earth"But actually thats not true,its only the third best place on earth to live in.Please Contact me by PM,because Nurses to BC is a Provincial priority

KS

Dec 7, 2008
thanks for reply
but im eligible with college and assoication of registered nurses of alberta so i just cant transfer my things in BC board untill i get my registartion status as a canadain nurse .im still in the process of registartion. but before that i want to take PR card what are possibilities for me here in alberta
thanks

KS

Dec 7, 2008
please help me for my query as i mentioned above that i have an eligibility for alberta i cant work in other proviences.so plz suggest me hw i can apply for PR

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually We have a Labour Market agreement with Alberta,My Boss was involved in the negotiations,We recognize Alberta Credentials and Who exactly in the BC Goverment told you that you are not eligibile for a temporary BC license with your credentials???Your credentials qualify you for one

KS

Dec 7, 2008
no i read it from the nursing websites of canada.at this point on time i have only eligibility from CARNA.

KS

Dec 7, 2008
my exactly situation is that i had a tempraray permit issued by the carna in 2006 and based on that i applied jobs in canada.n employer brought here on work permit visa issued by cic.when i lended here in may 2008 than sended form for the activation of temprary permit than only carna replied me to resubmit them english proficiency exam but as my ielts got expired.for the reason i took english exam and know i passed in forth attempt.in the mean time i was not doing any thing living here with out any financial support and with out any job.i had also requested employer to allow me to work as a nursing aid but they refused as they are not in a desperate condition to hire international applicant as a nursing aide.
know im waiting for the temparary licencefrom carna so that i can start job as a certified graduate nurse but i can only for 3 or 4 mnths in canada bcoz my work permit will expire in may 2009.
now i want to apply for the PR so that i can stay here.
second, i also need to go back to my country in may for a month becoz i was doing post RN degree and i only left with the electives part and it is necessary for me to go back other wise university will not give me permission to extend my course for the another year.And before that i want to apply for the PR card.olz tell what to do for the entire situation
thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes You are in a bad situation,I contacted one contact,Lets try to place you as a RCA if you want,Are you willing to work as a RCA in the BC interior???Sterling Health A Private employer may get you