+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want info & help abt HRDC

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear my brother & sisters,
As i m right now in so uch confusion that my brain wil come outside...
Want to know that Is the HRDC is a genuine process agent told me that he will take 14000 can$ for the AEO & HRDC approval but u will get federal PR within the time pf 2 yr period. Is this correct & I m basically frfom Pharamcy p[rofession, doing job in induistry since 2 yrs. & agent told me that u prepare yur exp letter as Retails pharamcy supervisor so u will get the HRDC letter. Now in confusion that wt to do yar?? Is any one has processed thru HRDC can share their exp with me as so that i can get it clarified.... Or any one completed process & got PR thru HRDC ccan also help me... Pls help me i m in trouble.........

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why not go through this site and decide :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

Your NOC is in this list and you can apply without AEO also. But now there is cap of 1000 per NOC. With AEO there is no cap.
I must tell you it take about 4-5 months to get AEO and after that the process until visa takes at the most one year.

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Ok But the thibg i want to ask that Is to go with HRDC is genuine or not as some told me as it is fake but some told me that its goofd to take 15 points to get easily for PR.. but tis govt is giving approval on such processing bcz some are cruing that we lose teh money thru hrdc that's whu i m asking tht. If any one of who is doing process pls share their views.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen people getting rejected even after AEO and probably you are paying for AEO . So decision is yours.
HRDC is not a canadian company, not member of canadian imm society and even on website they dont have any address and phone numbers. I guess it is bogus affair. Who recommended it to you?

http://www.hrdc.com/index.php

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
If somebody guarantees a POSITIVE arranged employment opinion or SUCCESSFUL PR application, they are big liars. Becuase the result is completely at officers' discretion and depends on too many factors.
However if somebody asks for 14K to find you a job offer and employer, it is too expensive. As much as I remember the commission is usually for head hunters (employers) and can be 2-3 times of your salary. In Canada case maybe they are securing it from employee side.
You can protect yourself by some 0.5K advance and then 1K after job offer (and your evaluation of its genunity) and then 1K after the AEO, then 0.5K after AEO is accepted by CIC, for example.
But be careful, if you pay for AEO, it is bogus and you are in trouble even if your AEO is geniune. Ask your agent to provide you detail of each and every step to make sure they are not playing with you, like Servcie Canada acknowledgement letter and file no. and etc.