+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want immediate help for husband visa

sona bhangu

Aug 23, 2012
hi..
i got canada student visa for september 2012 intake. i am going to canada within few days. i got married on 11 august. i did not spend too much time with my husband.. :( i want my husband to be with me while i am studying in canada.. please help me and guide me.. how can i get him with me.. please guide me and tell me about the rules that will help me... please

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sona bhangu said:
hi..
i got canada student visa for september 2012 intake. i am going to canada within few days. i got married on 11 august. i did not spend too much time with my husband.. :( i want my husband to be with me while i am studying in canada.. please help me and guide me.. how can i get him with me.. please guide me and tell me about the rules that will help me... please
Assuming your spouse is NOT visitor visa exempt, he will have to apply for a TRV and an OWP at the CIC office responsible for where he resides. The application and information is on that office's web site. He will have to submit a copy of the marriage certificate as well. Whether he is issued a TRV, no one can know until he applies.

gak9

Aug 14, 2012
can you answer few questions

1) what did you husband do (job or studying or searching for job)?
2) did he traveled to US or any other country any time?
3) What is his financial position?
4) what are your (both) qualifications in your country?

i may ask more after your reply. then can suggest.

sona bhangu

Aug 23, 2012
1. my husband is studying in india he is doing diploma in computer science. i am studying in canada and i am on student visa.
2. no he did not travel to any country
3. his financial position is strong but he is not owner his father is owner
4. he also did iti

please help me and answer me back

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
hi there..

i understand your mental situation...

well what ur husband will have to do is to apply for visitor visa/open work permit visa..though lots of ppl say that its hard to get a spouse visa.. but u will not know unless u at least try. anyway.. to apply for this the papers ur husband will gonna need to submit are:

1. police clearance certificate
2. birth certificate
3. marriage certificate
4. papers from your university
5. documents related to financial support...
>> bank statement
<< proven source of the money
>> tax certificate of the sponsor and other docs u know coz u did applied before..
6. he as to prove his homeland tie strongly.. otherwise he wont get visa i think.. he will have to show strong financial background and property as well to show home tie...

hope it will work ... me and my wife also now here in canada.. we applied together.. my wife is a student.. and i came here as a visitor...

i pray for you... best of luck.. feel free to ask if u have any further question.

sona bhangu

Aug 23, 2012
thanks alot foe ur reply and help... i also want to know.. when he can apply for visitor visa?? i am in canada from last 20 days...

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
i think he can apply anytime.. as long he has got the papers ready...

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
sona bhangu said:
there is no need to wait until i got work permit?
no... if u have valid paper from your university there is no need to wait for ur wirk permit..

ask ur university if they have any policy to give any papers regarding spouse, get that paper..and gather other sponsore related paprs...but remember that he must show strong home tie to get visa..

best of luck....

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
sona bhangu said:
thanks alot... how can he show strong tie up? he has property but the owner is his father... is it ok
thnx again
ya.. it is ok..just do proper evaluation by an authorised CA and get certificate from him/her.. show all types of properties he or his father has, all types of bank solvancy or fdr no matter its his or his father's.. if ur father wants to show him any sponsorship, that will work as well.. as far i know someone can show two sponsorship..

in my case, my father in law showed my sponsorship along with my wife.. she is here with student visa..

btw..from where u r..i mean ur country...and whr r u in canada?