+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Walking distance to Humber college at $300 + utilities

vinaymor01

Apr 22, 2013
Well...I am attending humber this fall :-\ I wanted a room at a walking distance....couldn't find any...its bad to discover that most of the houses in Etobicoke are ugly from inside....!! Smelly, untidy, messy are the words....Its really disheartining to discover the place that looks good from outside has worst things inside..!!

So finally found a place for $300 + utilities ...for everything we need...!! A good deal ? I feel bad.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaymor01 said:
Well...I am attending humber this fall :-\ I wanted a room at a walking distance....couldn't find any...its bad to discover that most of the houses in Etobicoke are ugly from inside....!! Smelly, untidy, messy are the words....Its really disheartining to discover the place that looks good from outside has worst things inside..!!

So finally found a place for $300 + utilities ...for everything we need...!! A good deal ? I feel bad.
What are you trying to say or ask?

Have you got this deal? r u asking if it's a good deal... not really clear from your post. Anyway deal sounds good if the room you have got is on the upper part of the house not the basement. and yeah that's the rate. 300 on sharing and 450 to 500 for single occupancy and it comes with utilities.

Where is it this house you got into? Mattari or humberline drive ???

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you were at the international orientation on wednesday and heard the security manager talk about how tough it is in the area. Rexdale is high on street crime. Don't walk alone at night. It is really idea to live near campus but I am currently staying with friends a 50 minute drive away from campus and am waiting to hear about an apartment I have applied for in downtown which gets me on TTC and an hour to/from campus.