+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waitlist, uni of winnipeg

gsingh25

Mar 7, 2018
I applied for Project management at uni of winnipeg for may 2018 intake and I got my visa. but now I got an Email from uni that I have been put in the waitlist as space is full. What should I do now?

Arvind10

Feb 12, 2019
I applied for Project management at uni of winnipeg for may 2018 intake and I got my visa. but now I got an Email from uni that I have been put in the waitlist as space is full. What should I do now?

Bro, did you get the seat confirmed even after wait list? . As i am sailing in the same boat for PACE Financial Management Jan 2020 intake or should i look for another college or university.

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Bro, did you get the seat confirmed even after wait list? . As i am sailing in the same boat for PACE Financial Management Jan 2020 intake or should i look for another college or university.
My case is that I already received my visa but they said no seat left for winter 2020 intake. I have provided them the copy of study permit in Nov and they said seat has been filled in September of the network security program. I have now deferred my admission to Fall 2020 and need to extend the same study permit once I reach there.

Did you received the visa for winter 2020 intake? If you already received the visa then I am not sure about how to change to another collage/university.

Arvind10

Feb 12, 2019
My case is that I already received my visa but they said no seat left for winter 2020 intake. I have provided them the copy of study permit in Nov and they said seat has been filled in September of the network security program. I have now deferred my admission to Fall 2020 and need to extend the same study permit once I reach there.

Did you received the visa for winter 2020 intake? If you already received the visa then I am not sure about how to change to another collage/university.
Same here bro, i have received my study permit, but university has told me to either wait or i can request them for refund. Don't know what to do next now. What are you planning to do now?

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
I got my visa and my university told me to register for courses but the seats in some courses are already full and only online option is availablewhat should I do now?

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Same here bro, i have received my study permit, but university has told me to either wait or i can request them for refund. Don't know what to do next now. What are you planning to do now?
I have deferred my admission to Fall 2020, thats the only option I think. Otherwise they said they can refund the fees... I have to extend the visa after I reach there...

Tundoori

Oct 12, 2023
Hello, don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a quick question. I forgot to submit my Port of Entry document to confirm my seat in the PACE (Artificial Intelligence) University of Winnipeg program. I'm now on the waitlist for the program. How screwed am I?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a quick question. I forgot to submit my Port of Entry document to confirm my seat in the PACE (Artificial Intelligence) University of Winnipeg program. I'm now on the waitlist for the program. How screwed am I?
I don't understand your question. It's not specific enough. What are you asking?
- If you are asking if a space will free up for you for the coming term, none of us can answer that. You have to ask the school.
- If you are asking what will happen if you don't get a space in the upcoming term, then you'd have to defer to the next semester / term or opt for a different program at the same university.
- If you don't want to delay your studies and can't get a space in this program, then you need to either pick a different program at the same school, or alternatively switch to a different school in which case you'll need to apply for a brand new study permit.