+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time for working visa

tracyg

Sep 25, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello po. Can I ask. Anu po next step? may working visa na po ako den yung stamp from passport. Caregiver program po inapplyan ko. Salamat po sa reply.

Fcoc8615

Apr 9, 2019
Hello po. Can I ask. Anu po next step? may working visa na po ako den yung stamp from passport. Caregiver program po inapplyan ko. Salamat po sa reply.
Once you have the visa stamp, contact your employer in canada to process POLO verification it will take 1 month depending on how your employer will process it. As per the other it will good if your near to polo so it will lessen the timeline. Then after polo verified your employer will send all the verified docs. Since we are direct hire caregiver you need to hire an agency to process your poea verification and oec.

tracyg

Sep 25, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Once you have the visa stamp, contact your employer in canada to process POLO verification it will take 1 month depending on how your employer will process it. As per the other it will good if your near to polo so it will lessen the timeline. Then after polo verified your employer will send all the verified docs. Since we are direct hire caregiver you need to hire an agency to process your poea verification and oec.
Ako na po ba yung maghahanap ng agency ko mismo dto sa Philippines if ntpos na po ni employer yung pag process sa POLO? then may contact number po ba kayo or email add dunsa POLO

MelayOcampo17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Ako na po ba yung maghahanap ng agency ko mismo dto sa Philippines if ntpos na po ni employer yung pag process sa POLO? then may contact number po ba kayo or email add dunsa POLO
no need to contact POLO kasi employer mo kukuha ng papers mo sa POLO at pag ok na send nila sa agency na makukuha mo dito sa pinas kasi original docs un kailangan ipasa.

tracyg

Sep 25, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
may binigay din po kasi na checklist yung employer ko from POLO. and may nahanap po akong agency. kinuha nila yung info at documents na requirements nila. sila na ba magpprocess nun maam hanggang sa mkakuha ako ng OEC? tnx

MelayOcampo17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
may binigay din po kasi na checklist yung employer ko from POLO. and may nahanap po akong agency. kinuha nila yung info at documents na requirements nila. sila na ba magpprocess nun maam hanggang sa mkakuha ako ng OEC? tnx
kung agency mo andito sa pinas. Un OEC lng ang process nila. Employer mo mag aayos sa canada ng POLO. Pag ok na papers mo from CANADA isend nila un sa agency mo dito pra masimulan process ng OEC mo.

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
It
Hi Eira8.

Actually the estimated processing time here in Oman according to CIC website are 14 weeks, my application is already exceed to the said estimated processing time, that's why I keep on sending web forms but I don't know if they are reading it or ignoring it.... same as you I really don't know what to think or what to do while waiting aside from praying and trusting God for whatever plans that He may have for me! just keep on trusting Him all the time, for the Lord is good and His mercies last forever!
hi,
Processing time is 6 weeks .

Sana_radwan

Jan 20, 2020
Yes i applied caregiver. Im not sure with my NOC is immigration is the one handling all of papers. How about you?
Hi their, my question is ,can I apply as a caregiver and taking my family with me is their an option for that or it is only allowed for the employee and not his or her family
Thanks

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Hi there, yes I applied as a caregiver last Jan10 and done with biometrics too in Abu Dhabi, UAE and no update yet. From where are you applying? Did you do an upfront medical or Immigration told/sent you instructions to do the medical?

thanks.
hi sunshine did you get visa already .. im here in dubai . still waiting old pathway