+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time for working visa

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Please log in to your account then check the processing time so that you'll know how long to wait.
I tried to link my paper application online but unfortunately I can't link it, I tried many times but I'm failed. I even send an inquiries for technical problems but it doesn't help.

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
We can't do anything for now but to wait and TRUST GOD..
Those who are waiting from January 2019 onwards, please update us if you already received your working visa. Thank you and God bless us all.

Reactions: alpha0316

Christine_joy

Apr 25, 2019
Hi this is my timeline, I applied in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

May 22- submitted paper application to VFS
June 27- received medical request
July 1- medical done
July 3- medical result submitted by the clinic(emedical)
July 7- received email regarding biometrics validity, and then next email approved working permit
July 8- passport received with working Visa valid for 2 years

God bless guys!

Belt@.

Jul 8, 2019

July 1- medical done
July 7- received email regarding biometrics validity, and then next email approved working permit

God bless guys!
Congrats. Please did you do IELTS? Thanks

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
Christine nagfolloow kba Sa vfs about sa application mo or naghintay ka lang na maapproved?
Christine I need to contact you. Madami pa kong gustong Itanong sayo regarding your application since we both from Riyadh. Email add mo or FB messenger. Please help me

Christine_joy

Apr 25, 2019
Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by old pathway? Please can you put me through? Thanks[/QUOTE
I did Do-it yourself application and feed myself all the informations that I found here in the forum. Try to search for the forum which explains the new pathway for caregiver, as far as I know old process were already closed

gleysalvin31

Jul 18, 2019

July 1- medical done

God bless guys!
hi ms cristine joy newbie here from riyadh last july 11 i submitted paper application in vfs and biometric as well. they took my original passport. Did you do the same during your processing or because someone told me that passport request is the last step in their timeline. Thank you