+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting since last 3.5 months

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
I have sent my medical,passport,rprf fees and IELTS result on 25th may. Till the day, I am not getting my passport back.

I have sent one e-mail to new delhi and they have replied that,

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Now what it means and what to do? Is there any chance for rejection on this stage? because I have not sent IELTS with full apllication. But i have sent it before 120 days completed according with my passport and all the other things they have asked.

Can any bodu guide me what to do????

diapep

Star Member
Dec 23, 2008
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
14-10-2009
IELTS Request
09-08-2009
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
08-02-2010
Med's Done....
13-04-2010
Passport Req..
09-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2010
LANDED..........
10-10-2010
Be patient - all be OK

vasantvihar

Aug 25, 2009
Hi, We are similar,

I sent my Passport in April 2009 ( April 14) and took Medicals April 11 and sent RPRF with passport. I'm in New Delhi and even studied in Canada

Im surprised that they sent me the same email as you and have been doing all *censored word* emails which are standard templates.

Im a 2003 applicant under the job code 4131.

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
It may take up to 3 month for them to receive medicals. It doesn't make sense to ask for medicals and passports at the same time. I don't know why they do that.

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
TO vasantvihar

Hi vasantvihar,

As you are living in new delhi, can't you contact the consulate office directly and ask about this delay?

amirhasan12

Apr 7, 2009
hey man.......same here i have been waitin for 3.5months.......since june11 n they sent me the same exact msg...........hope we all get the visas quickly

btw we have been askin ppl n they said whoever has travelled alot outside in the middle east. they take alot of time wwhile processing d visa.......

here is hoping we all get the visa quickly

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hello everybody...........
my story is also same. im waiting from last 3 months
i had also travelled to england on study permit
so what you say that when they will request PP.......