+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAITING PR CARD

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Hello friends
I am a convention refugee accepted by IRB.
I applied for permanent resident in February 2011.
I did the medicals in August.
I got a letter asking about fingerprinting on January 26th 2012
I sent it on January 28 and they received it. (I checked the letter’s status by tracking number) However, they have not added anything on my ecas. Also I called and they do not have any information about the last letter.

Below is what shows on my ecas.
We received your application for permanent residence on February 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 21, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 18, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Dear friends who has the same experience, please kindly tell me what will happen next? Will they send me a letter about final decision without add on my ecas. Approximate how long time will it take to get a final result? :( :(
Please shear your experience. Any information will be helpful.

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Re: WAITING FOR PR CARD

deme said:
Hello friends
I am a convention refugee accepted by IRB.
I applied for permanent resident in February 2011.
I did the medicals in August.
I got a letter asking about fingerprinting on January 26th 2012
I sent it on January 28 and they received it. (I checked the letter's status by tracking number) However, they have not added anything on my ecas. Also I called and they do not have any information about the last letter.

Below is what shows on my ecas.
We received your application for permanent residence on February 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 21, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 18, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Dear friends who has the same experience, please kindly tell me what will happen next? Will they send me a letter about final decision without add on my ecas. Approximate how long time will it take to get a final result? :( :(
Please shear your experience. Any information will be helpful.

FranklinR

Feb 8, 2012
Hi have u finally recieved your decision later? I am applying for PR as a refugee too but l send in my application about 10 days later than the 180 days clause and l dont know what will happen. How long after you received your approval letter from IRB did you apply?

sevanb

Aug 5, 2012
Hi there. I am in the same position right now. I was accepted as a concention refugee september 2011 and i applied for a Pr card June 2012 . I didint know that i had to apply within 180 days. Did you get an answer from CIC . What happened ?

sevanb

Aug 5, 2012
FranklinR said:
Hi have u finally recieved your decision later? I am applying for PR as a refugee too but l send in my application about 10 days later than the 180 days clause and l dont know what will happen. How long after you received your approval letter from IRB did you apply?

Hello Franklin

Have you heard anything from CIC office yet. Because i am in same position .