+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
I’m not sure but sounds like for his own records. Did you ask him if this was requested by IRCC? Also did you claim 50points for your job? And did you change your job after claiming the points, then I suppose IRCC has to
I’m not sure but sounds like for his own records. Did you ask him if this was requested by IRCC? Also did you claim 50points for your job? And did you change your job after claiming the points, then I suppose IRCC has to know
Yes he said, he got correspondence from IRCC . I never claimed for 50 points

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
This wait is not supposed to end for me!! 15 months mark is passed (AOR May 22nd). The medical pass update was just a fake hope for me. It is even more annoying now. I can't reach out to agents. Every day I have a lack of concentration to work!!!!!!!!!!

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Can anyone for God's sake call the agents?!! I can't call past few weeks. I notice MPs are changed as well, so I can't further get updates. I tried to send the GCMS note, the site is not working. Even logging in on the portal is hard and every time it pops out!!!! No one is there for us to escape this situation! They are prioritizing other applicants :(

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Can anyone for God's sake call the agents?!! I can't call past few weeks. I notice MPs are changed as well, so I can't further get updates. I tried to send the GCMS note, the site is not working. Even logging in on the portal is hard and every time it pops out!!!! No one is there for us to escape this situation! They are prioritizing other applicants :(
I feel your pain. They’re impossible to reach now I hear. All agents are diverted to Afghans evacuation now and the election too. I hear not much will happen till after the election.Praying for you all

Reactions: edward777

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Finally an update from my side:
1-Emil 1: August 27th
2-Email 2: August 28th asking for home address and photo
3-Email 3: August 29th confirmation of Ecopr

For those who are still waiting, I have waited for this for more than 15 months. I understand how painful and frustrating the wait is, as you could see my frustration from my latest posts. I wish you all peace of mind and receiving the PR as soon as possible. The good news will arrive eventually, that's for sure.

Thank you to all of you for supporting each other emotionally while we were in one of the hardest waiting periods of our life.

Reactions: ExpressEntryMay2020

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Finally an update from my side:
1-Emil 1: August 27th
2-Email 2: August 28th asking for home address and photo
3-Email 3: August 29th confirmation of Ecopr

For those who are still waiting, I have waited for this for more than 15 months. I understand how painful and frustrating the wait is, as you could see my frustration from my latest posts. I wish you all peace of mind and receiving the PR as soon as possible. The good news will arrive eventually, that's for sure.

Thank you to all of you for supporting each other emotionally while we were in one of the hardest waiting periods of our life.
Did your portal update before or after you get the ecopr (aug29)
I always fear my representitave missed the email........