+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Called yesterday and the agent told that the copr is already generated just officer needs to close the file and send you the letter.
I don’t know when this officer will close my file.
When is your AOR? Is there any GU before you got approved?

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Called yesterday and the agent told that the copr is already generated just officer needs to close the file and send you the letter.
Glad to hear that. Do you know when your copr is generated?

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
That's a great news!! Congrats :):) Was your file approved already or did you find out yesterday?

Apatel123

Dec 9, 2020
Glad to hear that. Do you know when your copr is generated?
I don’t know the exact date but when I called them first week of March they told me everything is passed and ready to finalize and when I called them on second week of April they told me that your copr is generated.

Apatel123

Dec 9, 2020
That's a great news!! Congrats :):) Was your file approved already or did you find out yesterday?
Thank you
I have no access for the account so I don’t know whether it is approved or not but I just confirmed it with the agent and he told me that your copr is generated.
I don’t think so it shows approved on my account yet.

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I don’t know the exact date but when I called them first week of March they told me everything is passed and ready to finalize and when I called them on second week of April they told me that your copr is generated.
Thanks for your reply, your copr is just on your way!
I still left security and even it's not started.

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
AOR : May 20 2020
COPR : April 23 2021.
DM10032 is working but looks like he’s slow again in sending the @legalfalcon

I can see my application is approved and I can see the COPR Document number and it’s valid until 8th May 2021 but I don’t have any COPR letter in my messages yet. And idea when will get the letter and what are the steps after that?? TIA!!

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I just called IRCC today, it's same as last month!!! Still not started security and the agent still blame to COVID. She told me everything looks good and nothing to worry about.. it's not enough for me!

• Sad
Reactions: laila86

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020

I can see my application is approved and I can see the COPR Document number and it’s valid until 8th May 2021 but I don’t have any COPR letter in my messages yet. And idea when will get the letter and what are the steps after that?? TIA!!
Congratulations!
You just saw it's approved on your account? any GU ? May I ask when your security passed?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I just called IRCC today, it's same as last month!!! Still not started security and the agent still blame to COVID. She told me everything looks good and nothing to worry about.. it's not enough for me!
I knows it’s been too long for us. Let’s hang in there for little bit longer. We are almost there... our officer is waking up now.

Reactions: laila86 and Cloy812

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Security and Criminality were passed since Feb 28. I got few GU. Nothing since Feb 28 and I checked it today and it was approved but no COPR document. Hope this officer doesn’t put me on hold again for COPR letter

Reactions: laila86 and JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Security and Criminality were passed since Feb 28. I got few GU. Nothing since Feb 28 and I checked it today and it was approved but no COPR document. Hope this officer doesn’t put me on hold again for COPR letter
It will now depend on your local VO. You can expect COPR PDF within 1 day and may take upto 2 weeks. Congratulations!

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

Congrats!! I hope the nice weather wakes him / her up!!

• Haha
Reactions: JaxT