+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
That’s sad I don’t really understand what they have to check after everything is passed... if they check everything in the steps before... what do they have to check? If they worked in a fashionable timeline they wouldn’t have to che k everything ahain
I think they check the expiry date of all the documents in the final decision and if all good, you are good to go. But seems like this officer is waiting for our documents to expire. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: laila86

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi,
Im just really curious where to find the VO's information? Already received my AOR but cant find any info on my VO?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I finally passed my criminality, but security is still not started...
Anyone knows when security starts after criminality?
This is good news. If your Security is still Not Started, then trust me it'll directly go to pass and you'll get final approval soon. Its a matter of officer opening your file again for finalization. You're almost there!

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
This is good news. If your Security is still Not Started, then trust me it'll directly go to pass and you'll get final approval soon. Its a matter of officer opening your file again for finalization. You're almost there!
Thanks. but she said my criminality passed on Feb 6... but still not started for security ..

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Thanks. but she said my criminality passed on Feb 6... but still not started for security ..
Yeah the reason of the delay is due to our officer. Either he/she initiated security in the background and waiting for inputs from CBSA, or the security is good and he/she just backlogged with applications.

Reactions: Cloy812