JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hope you guys get it at your 1 year anniversaries. Then, I can at least be hopeful for my anniversary coming on May 29th.

Reactions: ForUs2020

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Hope you guys get it at your 1 year anniversaries. Then, I can at least be hopeful for my anniversary coming on May 29th.
@JaxT so you are only waiting for final decision? Your criminality and security already passed? Do you get any GU when they are passed?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
@JaxT so you are only waiting for final decision? Your criminality and security already passed? Do you get any GU when they are passed?
I contacted IRCC last week and my Criminality is in progress and security not started. Eligibility and info sharing passed. Same status as you.

Reactions: kn604

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I keep circling back to this question. Why exactly are they ignoring the applications of early 2020 even though they know we are inside Canada already or they don’t know? They keep processing later months. Most August have gotten their PR and sept is on track as well. Why is COVID not affecting those ones

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I keep circling back to this question. Why exactly are they ignoring the applications of early 2020 even though they know we are inside Canada already or they don’t know? They keep processing later months. Most August have gotten their PR and sept is on track as well. Why is COVID not affecting those ones
One thing the agent informed today when i called and talked about me withdrawing application she insisted it will be waste of your processing fee and there is no legit info that recent PR files are processing faster yada yada..but she said one thing that CPC ottawa and sydney being major centers they have so many files in backlog and now even the local VO are helping CPC's in speeding up the process unlike the last year..So everyone files will be made a decision soon or later..

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
One thing the agent informed today when i called and talked about me withdrawing application she insisted it will be waste of your processing fee and there is no legit info that recent PR files are processing faster yada yada..but she said one thing that CPC ottawa and sydney being major centers they have so many files in backlog and now even the local VO are helping CPC's in speeding up the process unlike the last year..So everyone files will be made a decision soon or later..
That’s some good news. Vancouver VO is fast. They should at least give them some files

Reactions: JaxT

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
That gives us some hopes