+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

FrustratedPRApplicant

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
If you applied with a dependent, your dependent will need to sign the consent for you to get access to their information.
Is it absolutely mandatory? I don't need her information. She is a dependent, however, I've requested for her to be removed. I just want details on my application since I've only applied for myself with spouse not accompanying.

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Is it absolutely mandatory? I don't need her information. She is a dependent, however, I've requested for her to be removed. I just want details on my application since I've only applied for myself with spouse not accompanying.
No, it's not mandatory. You can inform them that you don't want her information.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Guys, I can’t believe!!!!. I start to cry in the subway. My boyfriend received THE PHONE CALL around 6pm. A lady from Etobicoke office to confirm our approval!!!! Still can’t believe it. She said they will do a virtual landing and follow the next instructions. Letters will arrive in 2-4 business day.
Thank you for all your support guys :) :)
They are working for us!! Wish all the best for all the people that are still waiting. You’re happiness will arrive soon!!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Guys, I can’t believe!!!!. I start to cry in the subway. My boyfriend received THE PHONE CALL around 6pm. A lady from Etobicoke office to confirm our approval!!!! Still can’t believe it. She said they will do a virtual landing and follow the next instructions. Letters will arrive in 2-4 business day.
They are working for us!! Wish all the best for all the people that are still waiting. You’re happiness will arrive soon!!
Congrats. What’s your AOR and when did you pass criminality and security

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Congrats. What’s your AOR and when did you pass criminality and security
Thank you!! AOR June 2- Background Feb 7, but When we call on March 10 because we saw a ghost update, they told us that our criminality and security were passed the same day.!

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Congratulations so did you receive any GU recently?

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations so did you receive any GU recently?
Not at all!! And the funny fact is that my boyfriend called this afternoon and from the call center they did not have any update for our file.. and 2 hours later we received the phone call!!

Reactions: kn604

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Not at all!! And the funny fact is that my boyfriend called this afternoon and from the call center they did not have any update for our file.. and 2 hours later we received the phone call!!
Congratulations @laila86 . Best of luck for your future endeavors. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: laila86

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
@kn604 - looks like its just me and you, and very few others left for this officer maybe. Good luck to us both. haha.

Reactions: edward777

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations! @laila86

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I'm at the party as well! Cheers.
Cheers! I hope our officer is kind enough to bless us with the peace as well. I’m happy to see movement by this officer and I believe our good news is right around the corner.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
@kn604 - looks like its just me and you, and very few others left for this officer maybe. Good luck to us both. haha.
Yeah true. Some of the active and familiar names on this thread already joined the PR boat. Good luck to all of us who are still waiting.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
@kn604 / @edward777 - are you guys single applicants, or you have dependents ? Trying to understand if the officer is processing applications with dependents first.

Reactions: edward777