+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happy to share the good news everyone, Today at 3:30 PM, I got a call from IRCC Etobicoke office asking if I stay in Canada. Also they told that I’ll be getting correspondence email within 24-48hrs. I logged in to the portal and saw my application was approved. Hope you all get your COPR soon like me. Finally DM10032 is working....

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Happy to share the good news everyone, Today at 3:30 PM, I got a call from IRCC Etobicoke office asking if I stay in Canada. Also they told that I’ll be getting correspondence email within 24-48hrs. I logged in to the portal and saw my application was approved. Hope you all get your COPR soon like me. Finally DM10032 is working....
Congrats. When did you pass Criminality and Security? Did you get GU?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Wow, such a great news. Congratulations @anantha27

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
My medical will expire soon.. you guys think that our officer will look at my file at least when the medical expires?
Anyone already expired medical exam? I need something to wake him/her up.....ha!
My (second) medical expired on March 25th and it has just been extended (April 24th). I don't know whether it's woke him up or not, but it's nice to get a ghost update every once in a while!

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
What a great news!!! :):):):):) Congratulations! So happy for you!

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Good news guys. I got a GU yesterday morning. Today at 3:30 PM, I got a call from IRCC Etobicoke office asking if I stay in Canada. Also they told that I’ll be getting correspondence email within 24-48hrs. I logged in to the portal and saw my application was approved and got my CoPR document as well.
Congrats!!!!

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Congrats. When did you pass Criminality and Security? Did you get GU?
April 22nd I called IRCC Criminality was In Progress, Security wasn't even started as per the agent. She did say I couldn't see much information these days since I am attending the call from home.

I saw a GU on the Saturday but no updates to the application. This afternoon got a call from a "Private Number" that is Etobicoke VO and she has confirmed my application is approved and with in 48 hours I should get the COPR document. In the IRCC Site I could see the COPR number. Hopefully I may be getting a downloadable copy to apply my new SIN and OHIP.

Pay attention to caller ID "Private Number"

I wish you all the best to get your COPR sooner. The good news is DM10032 is working.... she heard our voice.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
April 22nd I called IRCC Criminality was In Progress, Security wasn't even started as per the agent. She did say I couldn't see much information these days since I am attending the call from home.

I saw a GU on the Saturday but no updates to the application. This afternoon got a call from a "Private Number" that is Etobicoke VO and she has confirmed my application is approved and with in 48 hours I should get the COPR document. In the IRCC Site I could see the COPR number. Hopefully I may be getting a downloadable copy to apply my new SIN and OHIP.

I wish you all the best to get your COPR sooner. The good news is DM10032 is working.... she heard our voice.
Congrats buddy wish the same for officer to DA20220 to awake soon...

edward777

Apr 27, 2021

Congratulations!!!! very good news. Thank you for sharing this.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Supper happy for you. Congratulations !!