+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting on visa approval

Nessa94

Mar 31, 2019
Hey guys, I applied by paper on April 3rd, but I still haven't received any response as yet, it's 3weeks today. Anyone has this experience of waiting so long?

Oct 16, 2018
I am guessing you linked your application to CIC account..It will definitely take time and we cant give an estimated time,purely depends on the number of application they received.Just watch your cic account regularly for updates.

harika22

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys, I applied by paper on April 3rd, but I still haven't received any response as yet, it's 3weeks today. Anyone has this experience of waiting so long?
hai
even i have applied by paper on 4th april and didn’t get any response

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Got my approval in 40 mins after correspondence. Although i applied from India, it was processed by CPC - Ottawa visa office. Got Passport request letter after 23 days or so.. [SDS Online Application]. Please be patient and Good luck to all of you :)

Madlin

Apr 22, 2019
Got my approval in 40 mins after correspondence. Although i applied from India, it was processed by CPC - Ottawa visa office. Got Passport request letter after 23 days or so.. [SDS Online Application]. Please be patient and Good luck to all of you :)
Did you applied online or "on the paper"? Could you submit all your documents? What about statement of interest or purpose for going to Canada?