+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting on trp and interview at ircc

Donna s

May 6, 2021
Currently waiting on interview at ircc london been given no date married to Canadian and I'm currently in uk after a breavement it's been 5 months I have our son with me just 2 years old he is desperately missing his father I'm on a trp due minor conviction 5yrs 8 months ago so desperate to go back to family no date for called interview at ircc london not getting any other info so heartbreaking

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Currently waiting on interview at ircc london been given no date married to Canadian and I'm currently in uk after a breavement it's been 5 months I have our son with me just 2 years old he is desperately missing his father I'm on a trp due minor conviction 5yrs 8 months ago so desperate to go back to family no date for called interview at ircc london not getting any other info so heartbreaking
The UK was in lockdown for the majority of that time so it is not surprising that you haven't been able to receive an interview. There are also likely backlogs due to the lockdown. When you need a TRP due to a criminal history there isn't a processing timeframe. When you add covid that just means additional delays. On a positive note now that severe lockdown is over things should start moving again

Reactions: Donna s

Donna s

May 6, 2021
Thankyou for the reply I certainly hope so after my mother passing away the last months separated from my husband and family have taken its toll remaining positive

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can you clarify what interview you are waiting for? Is this for a spousal sponsorship application or is it related to the TRP?

If you have a valid TRP, then you should be able to fly to Canada.