+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting on PR Card

AnisaS28

Jan 4, 2018
I landed Oct 6 2018 and still haven't received my PR card in the mail. I go online to check the status and fill out the information and I'm told they can't find the application with that information. It's been over two months. Is there someone I can call? Should I declare I haven't received it yet? I want to go home for Christmas but can't without the card to travel. Please help.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I landed Oct 6 2018 and still haven't received my PR card in the mail. I go online to check the status and fill out the information and I'm told they can't find the application with that information. It's been over two months. Is there someone I can call? Should I declare I haven't received it yet? I want to go home for Christmas but can't without the card to travel. Please help.
You can try calling on 1-888-242-2100 but be prepared to wait for 30 minutes. Call them during 8-5 (Ontario Time). They should be able to let you know the status.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Even i am waiting for my PR card. I landed on Sept 6.
Good luck

alexandrija

Dec 18, 2018
Have you guys linked your application with the Sign-In Partner and GCKey account?
I became PR on October 18th. My PR card was approved this Monday but I have no clue if I will receive it this week... Flying away on Saturday morning so I guess I will be applying for PRTD...

AnisaS28: If you are trying to link your account with your application, DO NOT USE the Permanent Residency application number! Use all the other info options... Then you will be able to find your application and you will see that your PR CARD application has a different number than you permanent residency application.

PS: Pls let me know how that worked for you or if you have received your card yet:)

Thaaanks!