+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting on interview date from Singapore visa office

Mj20

Dec 28, 2018
Hi all,
My husband got a letter which was issued by Singapore office on October 19th,2018 that he is in interview qeue , but did not gave any date or time. It's 28th December ,2018 today we haven't heard anything from them, neither they updated in our online portal that he needs an interview. Can anyone please provide me the email address and some related information. Fyi, my husband is living in Bangladesh so if anyone from Bangladesh have same experience can you please share. Thank you

A.Faruky

Dec 28, 2018
Hi ,
I have received the same today from SGVO and haven't got the interview date yet . lets share phone number - 008801749559277
thanks

cal1991

Aug 28, 2018
Hi all,
My husband got a letter which was issued by Singapore office on October 19th,2018 that he is in interview qeue , but did not gave any date or time. It's 28th December ,2018 today we haven't heard anything from them, neither they updated in our online portal that he needs an interview. Can anyone please provide me the email address and some related information. Fyi, my husband is living in Bangladesh so if anyone from Bangladesh have same experience can you please share. Thank you
Submit a webform to SGVO. They have responded to my webforms pretty fast (within 24 hours).

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hi all,
Im in the same boat like you , 31 october 2018 they send us an email that our application is in queue no date set yet .,,, and have past all these time and nothing from them

Takimo

Dec 8, 2018
Well here same boat send mail to them and they say my wife on interview queue but no date ...... been 6 month

Shenn

Feb 24, 2019
Need help..
How did you get your COC in Singapore? One of the requirements is to provide a document that IRCC needs a COC? Which document/form i need to submit? THANKS